Search results

1. markmeus

Lighting How to fit a W8 light in the Mk5 Ibiza

What is it? The W8 light is an interior dome light that was fitted to the Passat W8 and some other VAG models. The main advantage it offers is backlit buttons, and ambient red LEDs that shine on the centre console, nice for adding a bit of class to the Ibiza. The W8 light contains 4 W5W bulbs...
  2. markmeus

Digital Dash

If my cruise control is on it only shows the trip mileage at the bottom of the screen.
  3. markmeus

RNS510 Retrofit in Leon FR Facelift

Strange I fitted a RNS315 into a friends 2009 Leon and it definitely supports A2DP as well as AVRCP which means full track names and playback controls. And with a couple of coding changes in VCDS it integrated with the MFD
  4. markmeus

RNS510 Retrofit in Leon FR Facelift

RNS315 can definitely do bluetooth music streaming. RNS510 can do bluetooth streaming if a compatible bluetooth module is installed. My 2012 FR had a RCD310 and I upgraded to an RNS510 and the existing bluetooth module under the drivers seat worked perfectly. Really a RNS315 is probably the way...
  5. markmeus

Attention anyone due to collect new car!!

No wireless charging on my Cupra that was built first week of February.
  6. markmeus

Significant Forum Upgrade

Looks good so far! Looking forward to trying new features.
  7. markmeus

Climate Control Query

What dealer did you go to? - I'd try a different one, with the tail light at least.
  8. markmeus

Anyone ordered from Seat Warrington

That seems like a really odd way to manage their supply chain / production line. Having said that I've driven SEATs for years so nothing would surprise me.
  9. markmeus

Anyone ordered from Seat Warrington

I ordered September, really hoping for a March or later delivery. More chance of it having the virtual cockpit dash
  10. markmeus

Cupra lease maintenance

SEAT servicing is fixed price - so should be the same regardless of dealer. Full price list on the SEAT website here http://www.seat.co.uk/content/dam/countries/uk/Downloads/Fixed%20Price%20Servicing%20Leaflet%202017.pdf
  11. markmeus

Proximity sensor for infotainment screen?

Radios with two knobs and buttons down either side of the screen have the proximity sensor. The newer 8" screen has only 2 buttons and 1 knob, all the left hand side, with no proximity sensor.
  12. markmeus

Virtual Cockpit/ illuminated door sills

I've a Cupra on order too - but was ordered in early September so it's probably unlikely it'll come with the virtual cockpit. I've kinda resigned myself to the fact its coming with normal dials - and be pleasantly surprised if they do turn out to be digital. Don't think I'd bother cancelling...
  13. markmeus

New Virtual cockpit

Hoping my Cupra will arrive with the digital cockpit - was ordered September - but was told delivery could be as late as March. Fingers crossed.
  14. markmeus

New and don't quite qualify yet

Welcome - I've ordered a Cupra 300 just this week, buy they're telling me Feb/March for delivery
  15. markmeus

Mark's mk3 Ibiza, mk5 Ibiza mk2 Leon FR - NEW CUPRA 300 Ordered

New cupra 300 ordered Bit of an update!!! Just placed an orderer for a CUPRA 300 from IMG in Warrington - now for the mega long wait! So after over 10 years as a member on SCN I'll finally have a Cupra [B)]
  16. markmeus

Remote locking - key has stopped opening all doors

Quick update - seems to have fixed itself.
  17. markmeus

Remote locking - key has stopped opening all doors

Hi Folks, Bit of a random one, - my car has always been set to open all the doors on the first press of the unlock button. However recently the main key I use only unlocks the drivers door with the first press - an additional two presses are required to unlock the rest of the doors. I've...
  18. markmeus

Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

It only says they don't fit because they were never fitted to an Ibiza from the factory. *edit didnt see the replies on the second page lol*
  19. markmeus

Revo at TG Performance NI

Mine was done by Performance 360 but i think Steve And Harry have gone their separate ways. Haven't heard anything bad about TG Performance, all i can vouch for is REVO and i certainly have no regrets!
  20. markmeus

Facelift Xenon Retrofit

Brilliant, I'll check this out after work Really appreciate your help! :-)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members