Search results

1. Riko

1.4 ECU issue?

That's a point I haven't properly checked over earthing points. I'll have a looky...
  2. Riko

1.4 ECU issue?

Hey guys Trying to get my 1.4 back on the road for my bro but have an issue as of the last 2 weeks, probably due to the amount of rain lately! :thumbd: Basically the engine won't turn over. No fuel being delivered to the sparks, as they're bone dry and won't spark when tested externally...
  3. Riko

It's been a while...!

I'm seriously eyeing one up again, need a weekend toy! Seem to be holding their price well since I sold it.
  4. Riko

It's been a while...!

I'm pretty sure it was the site you PM'd me about, for selling my bits. It's a been *starred* out in my personal messages. :(
  5. Riko

Best induction kit for ibiza cupra?

Ring Jetex direct, I got a 10% discount just for asking! Changed form a BMC CDA which I wouldn't particularly recommend, although it sounded the tits! Jetex felt a lot better, just make sure you get it as close to the wing as possible.
  6. Riko

It's been a while...!

Managed to shift most of what I had anyway, don't wuna get in trouble for trying to sell stuff on here. Some1 did message me with a site people are using as an alternative, might stick the bits on there I'll let you know.
  7. Riko

It's been a while...!

I've still not fully gotten over this car :( I still remember the sound of starting her up during the winter and letting her purr on the driveway warming up, while I finished my morning cuppa! The current owner added me on Facebook not so long ago which was strange, but he seems a good lad...
  8. Riko

It's been a while...!

Indeed a laguna cooler! Did the job well. Cheers Berg, I guess it was inevitable really people pushing their luck with it :-(
  9. Riko

It's been a while...!

Hey chaps old & new! I haven't been on for quite some time and there seems to be a couple of changes to the site? I've got a few thing's I need to sell from my old cupra but there isn't a sale section for parts/accessories? Also any1 one know if my old cupra is kicking about? Last I...
  10. Riko

Flash red ibiza cupra R mk3!!!

Looks flippin marvelous mate! Bet you had fun with the wiring, I know mine was a complete pickle!!
  11. Riko

Riko's black cupra

Is my old car still around? Hey guys, haven't been on in aaaaaaaages! I know the chap I sold her to was selling after only 6months of owning, but I saw the cupra at edition (not with SCN) and it looked like a different chap driving it? Well it's been spotted in Milton Keynes recently and...
  12. Riko

Elliott's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Update * carnage has begun*

I bet you're guna be scared to drive that thing now it's so mint! i tip my hat to you sir...
  13. Riko

Shaun VW Passat Wagon - Project over

Yea Boi!! It's aaaall about the estates! It's this years black :) You going to Deutsch Connection dude?
  14. Riko

my black mk3 cupra *updated 13/09/10*

More lows coming then?? Unfortunaltly I don't dude although I may need some for my rears, so let me know if you get some for cheaper delivery?
  15. Riko

my black mk3 cupra *updated 13/09/10*

Sick man! Should have my new rollers on soon, We'll have to have a bling-off bruuuv!:blink:
  16. Riko

favourite pic of your car

Can I play...?
  17. Riko

Ross' Ibiza Cupra

Looks tidy I think you were offering it as a swap for mine when I was selling it, but you wanted to take it to UD first? I wish I never sold mine now, you'll love it dude!
  18. Riko

IbizaAlex's MK3 Ibiza Cupra - From the Very Start to Present Day

knew my little wagon made an impression! lol On a serious note, I'd be interested in the derv as it is now mate? PM a price??
  19. Riko

Riko's black cupra

Cheers bud. Just deciding weather to keep her or come back to the mk3 cupra scene? Miss the power, nothing out there which has the same power for the buck! Although dropping a VR lump in has crossed my mind...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise