Search results

1. Howie

Excessive white smoke during regen

Car gets motorway driven every day & not much around town, how do I tell how full DPF is ?
  2. Howie

Excessive white smoke during regen

I have an embarrassing issue with my FR 140 ps , only during regen i have a ploom of white smoke behind me with a distinctive smell, it regens every 250 miles & seams to take a long time doing it . It’s stage 1 mapped but did it before also . Any help would be much appreciated.
  3. Howie

Seat leon FR PD 170 P2511 Fault Code

Hi, Having an issue with my 2007 Seat leon PD170, its coming up with an error code P2511, symptoms are slow pick up from low revs, cuts out the odd time when coming to a junction, few times its taken a while to start. Ive cleaned inlet manifold, EGR etc but its still there, wont clear while...
  4. Howie

Vagcom Guildford

Hi, anyone got Vagcom near Guildford, would really appreciate a bit of help. Cheers
  5. Howie

VAGCOM Guildford

Thank you for advice will give that ago. All the best
  6. Howie

Vagcom Guildford

hi, anyone in Guildford area got Vagcom, I mm trying to find a fault with my Leon & reader I have dosnt show any codes. Many thanks
  7. Howie

VAGCOM Guildford

Hi Anyone near Guildford got Vagcom & will to check my Leon for codes, my reader isn’t finding anything. Thanks
  8. Howie

Engine cutting out

Update forget the happening after 30 mins it’s doing it from start up.
  9. Howie

Engine cutting out

A friend from Work connected it to vagcom & read the G28 code , since then just a hand held reader I borrowed, don’t know any one with it near were I live.
  10. Howie

Engine cutting out

Also cooling fan running constantly even from cold, may not be linked.
  11. Howie

Engine cutting out

After reading the threads on BMN injector issues, I called Seat dealer to check, apparently the car hasn't needed any recall's & hasn't had any done.
  12. Howie

Engine cutting out

Hi All, I need your expertise, I have a 2007 Leon FR PD170 BMN, recent issues have been DPF light on, limp mode & engine sort of dying then coming back. After having the DPF cleaned, DPF light & limp mode have gone, but the engine dying has stayed. Changed crank sensor at weekend ( not the...
  13. Howie

brake sizes

Thanks for that,any info on rear brakes. i take it they were rear sizes
  14. Howie

brake sizes

Can anyone tell me where i could find out what disc sizes are on what model. ie is there any difference between base model to cupra. obviously the cupra r is special. cheers
  15. Howie

Milltek exhaust

sorry its a tdi 90ps remapped to 120 ish. thanks for the advice though, always seem a bit embarrassed to admit to only 120ps when you see what other people have.
  16. Howie

Milltek exhaust

Looking to buy a milltek cat back resonated system,has anyone bought one recently ie whos cheepest and will a cupra r oval end box fit a cupra bumper. Is there any power increase to be had fitting one or is it just wishful thinking! Thanks
  17. Howie

Ride Height

Thanks Lee, Mine is a bit high then,suppose lower springs are on the cards.
  18. Howie

Ride Height

I fitted std cupra suspension to my tdi,the car has starfish alloys and cupra facelift bumpers but it still seams higher than other cars, ie not much different to before.Now it measures 26" from the lip of the arch to the floor. Dont suppose anyone fancies measuring a facelift cupra for me...
  19. Howie

cupra fr bumpers fitted to s

Mr AZ I tried to put a photo on but it didn't work. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks
  20. Howie

cupra fr bumpers fitted to s

The car is a 2002 tdi s,had a look under at the back box,it dosnt seem to have join at the axle. are they one piece from the backbox to the cat? If i get some fogs from a breakers can i buy the cables/switch from the dealer,or is it a case of me and a real of wire.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.