Search results

1. chrissy1502002

Kings Seat, Portsmouth

Glad to hear your experience was better than the most lol. I have to say a good friend of mine has recently become the workshop manager lol and assures me that significant changes have happened and keeps trying to convince me :blahblah: Lets hope they have turned over a new leaf :whistle:
  2. chrissy1502002

Anyone seen or know my old car?

Cheers Adam! :banned: The Audi is great but have some serious job problems at the moment :cry:
  3. chrissy1502002

Anyone seen or know my old car?

Reg KS51 **F. Arctic silver with Porsche Boxter S Brembos, and various other mods. Just thought I would see if anyone knows it or even owns it now? I sold it back in January and would love to see or hear how its doing.
  4. chrissy1502002

brembos vs wilwood !

I had Porsche Boxter S Brembos on my ibiza with 305mm cupra R disks with standard Porsche pads, and they were absolutely amazing! I cant comment about the willwoods as ive never had any experience with them
  5. chrissy1502002

Surrey/ Hampshire Cupra's

Sounds good to me, you would have to tolerate the Audi though lol
  6. chrissy1502002

Surrey/ Hampshire Cupra's

Im in Portsmouth but in Petersfield every day for work. The Cupra used to do the r=trip untill i sold it in January, now im rolling around in the A3 :D
  7. chrissy1502002

Camshaft Timing Adjustment Fault?

I know it quite well! God its a small world ;)
  8. chrissy1502002

Thanks alot mate! I will go home and try them to see if that works. Where abouts does he work?
  9. chrissy1502002

My car is on a stage 2 map from amd essex along with a full miltek exhaust. Basically its just really flat after 4k revs. It seems to hold back and almost misfire. Its like its surging, as if its not changing its timing higher up the revs. Its really annoying me now as Audi hav said today...
  10. chrissy1502002

hey mate, its a BWA. I got it back from Audi last night and guess what...... no faults found. Well there are no codes presant, however they can feel the problem and agree that it is most likely the adjustment fault. I have got all weekend to get the code back in the system. They did not charge...
  11. chrissy1502002

Has anyone found a sloution yet? I have an 06 Audi A3 2.0tfsi. Its coming up woth the same fault and i replaced the valve, circled in red, 3 months ago and now its back. Any help will be great as audi cant find any fault codes, however they can feel the issue :doh:
  12. chrissy1502002

Long Time, No See

Yeah, i would love to see how the Ibiza is getting on! Well i havent had it on the rolling road yet, Awesome said it is, give or take 20bhp, 300bhp. Im heading into JKM today and hopefully going to get the sideways shortshift and carbonio intake :D
  13. chrissy1502002

Long Time, No See

You've read my mind lol. Im wanting to get the black edition grill in the next couple of months, along with an uprated fuel pump :D
  14. chrissy1502002

Long Time, No See

Yeah i most definately do lol. I would not swap the Audi for it though :D
  15. chrissy1502002

Long Time, No See

Well its been a while since I sold my Cupra :cry: So i just thought that i would post a link to a few pics of the new car: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=154073&id=600824209 I have to admit i do miss the cupra some times. Its tempremental nature made it have more "personality"...
  16. chrissy1502002

miltek big problem

Have a search, its been covered many times. Have a look at this: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=220323&highlight=miltek
  17. chrissy1502002

Weird Clutch Issue

Your clutch and brakes all use the same reservoir and same fluid. Check your brake fluid level and if thats ok, like mine was, I would not know what to suggest as I had the same issue. I just got used to it as best i could lol
  18. chrissy1502002

Milltek or blueflame

I had a Miltek turbo back on my MK3 and it was brilliant. Nice and OEM on tickover but when I gave it the berries it made a great sound, a bit like a jet engine. I loved it that much i now have a Miltek turbo back on my 2.0T A3 Quattro. I highly recomend them and i have never had any rust on...
  19. chrissy1502002

Weird Clutch Issue

Strange, I thought I was the only one with that issue. When I had mine it did exactly the same thing. I had bled it neumerous times and made no difference. I would like to know what needed to be done to rectify this.
  20. chrissy1502002

Which brake calipers?

If your refering to my 986 callipers, then no. I had to have custom carriers and custome hoses made to make them fit.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members