Search results

1. chrissy1502002

Anyone seen or know my old car?

Reg KS51 **F. Arctic silver with Porsche Boxter S Brembos, and various other mods. Just thought I would see if anyone knows it or even owns it now? I sold it back in January and would love to see or hear how its doing.
  2. chrissy1502002

Long Time, No See

Well its been a while since I sold my Cupra :cry: So i just thought that i would post a link to a few pics of the new car: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=154073&id=600824209 I have to admit i do miss the cupra some times. Its tempremental nature made it have more "personality"...
  3. chrissy1502002

N75j

I just thought that I would post a progress thread about my N75J. My Car is on a Jabbasport Stage 2 map on a standard K03. Well I fitted it last night and it only took about 10 minutes. I was a bit sceptical as I have heard mixed reports about the valve. I got it from TPS (a good friend works...
  4. chrissy1502002

Bye bye Seat, Hello Audi

Good morning all, I just wanted to thank everyone for all your help over the years as I am going to view this car tomorrow: http://www.churchsperformancecars.co.uk/detail.asp?StockID=1001 I have the intention of putting a deposit down on the car, as it looks like exactly what ive been looking...
  5. chrissy1502002

Finnaly sorted the Miltek Exhaust

As some of you may know i bought a cura back in October. It had a Miltek exhaust fitted when i bought it. I have also had the issue of it knocking on the rear axel. After doing numeroue searches i found the best sollution. It was to undo al the clamps and push the exhaust towards the front...
  6. chrissy1502002

Just had it serviced

Just had the Cupra serviced at Portsmouth Audi. It only cost me £96inc which i thought was pretty damn good, also on the plus side they didnt find anything wrong with it either. :happy:
  7. chrissy1502002

Servicing

Apologies for the stupid question. I have had a search around on here but am unable to find the answer. Basicaly im going to be servicing my car at the weekend and i am unsure how many litres of oil i will need. Halfords say it only takes 4 litres, but i would rather be sure. Many thanks...
  8. chrissy1502002

Clutch bleeding

I have done a search and have found this: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99913&highlight=bleed+clutch The only question that i have still unanswered is do i need the engine running or have the brakes on to prevent air entering the brake lines? Also do i need to have the...
  9. chrissy1502002

Cupra R Brake Master Cylinder

Just a quick question, is the master cylinder in a cupra r the same as in a cupra or is it different?
  10. chrissy1502002

Porsche Brembo with Heat Shield issue

I have just finished fitting my Porsche Boxter callipers and Cupra R disks (305mm). My problem is that the disks just touch the heat shield behind them. I have pushed them back pretty much as far as they will go. If anyone has experienced the same problem or has any advice it would really be...
  11. chrissy1502002

MK3 Artic Ibiza Cupra(Update,305mm disk's fitted)

Well now that ive had the car neerly 4 months i thought it was about time that i got some pictures up of it. So its a 2001 Ibiza Cupra with 64000 miles on the clock. Now the Specs: 1. 17" OZ Superleggeras 2. Forge Side Mount Intercooler 3. Jabba Sport stage 2 live map (best mod in my...
  12. chrissy1502002

Hose Kit needed

Ok so the cupra is at Portsmouth Audi, and i just cant beleive the problem. It has a split boost hose coming out of the intercooler. now the car has got a forge SMIC using the original standard hoses, and Audi dont have any hoses resembling it, and also samco are saying it will take over 2...
  13. chrissy1502002

FMIC, your opinions

Ok, well the Cupra is going into the garage on Saturday to have a new turbo fitted, so when i get it back im going to fit a FMIC. I just wanted to hear your results, no opinions without proof please.ie logs, on what may be the best to go for. I have to say im swaying towards a Forge FMIC as...
  14. chrissy1502002

What mod's

well ive got around £1000 to spend on my cupra. Basically i need a new turbo, and i have a warranty on the car, and the warranty company will pay for a new standard turbo, so i intend on paying the differance and getting a bigger turbo. Your thoughts on what turbo is best to go for and what...
  15. chrissy1502002

Cluth pedal adjustment

Is there any way to adjust the biting point of the cluth other than adjusting the "plunger" on top of the pedal?
  16. chrissy1502002

charge pipe location

Sorry if im bein really stupid, but when i did neumerous searches i couldnt fid the answer. Basially im looking for my charge pipe and as im a newbie to the cupra, i have no idea where to look. Any help and pics would be brilliant!! Many thanks Chris
  17. chrissy1502002

Poorly Cupra

Hi, i have a 51 plate cupra running a stage 1 jabbasport map. suddenley yesterday, it would not boost fully and started to stall on idle or in between gear changes, which progressively got worse. I have searched on here and have taken the MAF sensor off and tried that, and it then was...
  18. chrissy1502002

Coil Overs

Well i have a 2000 1.6 Sport bezza, and have done the usual mods, but now i want a set of coilovers and was just wondering if anyone had any recomendations. im looking for a set which are fullly adjustable in terms of height and dampening. any opinions will be appreciated!
  19. chrissy1502002

Corrado vr6 brakes & exhaust

Hey i have got the offer of the front calipers and carriers off a Corrado (not cordobra!!) VR6 for 50 quid and also an exhaust system with a hi-flow cat aldo for 50 quid. My questions are will they be a simple enough fit, i.e. the coraddo brakes are for a 5 stud hub, is there any other...
  20. chrissy1502002

Kings Seat, Portsmouth

Ok now i work for Portsmouth Audi and i know things go wrong, but i had a cambelt fitted in January by Kings Seat, about 4 weeks ago i was at the JKM rolling road day. Whilst i was there one of the staff said that my cam belt was to tight and to get it looked at, and as you probably guessed i...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise