Search results

1. wheelwright

Horn Location On ST FR

someone must know it's location or a possible cause? Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  2. wheelwright

Horn Location On ST FR

Horns stopped working, checked the fuse ok but horn sounded tonight then stopped working again. I get the feeling it's a loose connection but I can't find the horn! (unusual for me) Alarm is working OK, and I've not driven through water. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  3. wheelwright

Leon FR Key Battery

New FR184 Oct 2015 same battery going strong today with mirrors folded everyday!
  4. wheelwright

184 tdi mpg

mine in the real world daily driving in the town wirth a DTUK3, 32-35mpg.(not driven steady) On a run 45mpg+ The box hasnt reduced mpg but has made the car quicker than standard!
  5. wheelwright

2016 Alhambra SE LUX

Curious question:- why go the lux over the FR?
  6. wheelwright

who's removed their letters ?

who me, any particular wrap you would recomend? or are they pretty much the same quality price wise?
  7. wheelwright

DTUK tuning box

Well yes it is the CRD3+ im using, and if map 1 is economy then i'll stick with it as econmoy driving is much more fun than maps 2 or 3!!!
  8. wheelwright

PCP prices for SEATs

You can pre-order your new SEAT Ateca First Edition now. With a starting price of just £21,995, it comes with the features that were most requested by you and your peers, including: 18" Bi-colour wheels Dark-tinted rear windows Electric tailgate with hands-free opening Keyless entry...
  9. wheelwright

DTUK tuning box

nope map 1 definitely the more aggressive map of the three options, have a go you'll be pleasantly surprised! Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  10. wheelwright

Leon real world economy and performance

184 St fr owner and I'm getting 35mpg on average around town, mixed driving habits but I prefer the faster side of life! . Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  11. wheelwright

DTUK tuning box

I run map 1 plus 2 on my manual 184 and all is good! Maps 2,3 very boring....
  12. wheelwright

Mpg of fr 184

ST184 manual, mainly round town driving, heavy ish right boot getting 35mpg....well I bought it to drive it, if I wanted better mpg I'd have bought a push bike! Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  13. wheelwright

DTUK tuning box

Good luck... :)
  14. wheelwright

Leon vs golf

Your bound to get an unbiased view on a Seat forum...... Basically the same cars but the golf is for the badge snob IMHO Me ive go a ST184 Fr and i cant fault it, goes well and returns decent mpg so you can see what i go for!!
  15. wheelwright

Wheel nut caps

Sounds like it keep be a right mission to get em back off!! :)
  16. wheelwright

Wheel nut caps

You sure they aint the older type covers that just fit better? as my dealer says thats what they are getting for customers who have lost their covers.....(as they havent heard of an updated version) Anyway getting 16 covers next week free as its a known issue with Seat
  17. wheelwright

Low coolant!?

happened to me today red exclamation mark in dash, checked level just below min on tank, topped back up with a bit of tap water... 3 month old st184 Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  18. wheelwright

Running In period!

Ive always given my new cars stick, loosens em up sooner imo
  19. wheelwright

Have you had the headlight issue?

I've noticed with mine when engine's running and I put headlights on sometimes they adjust and sometimes they don't, I've tried the other way around headlights on first then start car but does the same. I take it headlights are supposed to adjust every time you put them on/start car? It's a 65...
  20. wheelwright

Tyre Pressure (yes that old chestnut)

What pressure is stated inside the fuel cap then?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.