Search results

1. loveturbopower

MOT failure :(

Ok guys Need some help on what i actually need to do with my car as it failed its MOT today It failed on a steering rack boot. Also had 3 advisories which to be honest im not going to worry about as they can be easily cured, apparently my brakes are at 57% efficiency so im assuming they...
  2. loveturbopower

Plymouth's Mk3 Ibiza Ovni Cupra's

Im in Plymouth every weekend visiting the misses at uni, there isnt many yellow cupras around my area and she rang me the other day saying she had seen two yellow ones in one day haha it was the x reg one, and the one with white wheels. Ive also seen another one going around plymouth with black...
  3. loveturbopower

My guide on fitting a cd player under your steering wheel.

The only thing i would say is that if you can solder the wires that would be a safer option not that it will make alot of difference but its safer :) other than that, spot on mate
  4. loveturbopower

Changed brakes, now appear to be stuck on **** 1st post edited.****

Fronts will be fine mate, u can still use a wind back tool if you want to make it easier to push back but they aint threaded so it wont matter
  5. loveturbopower

Do i need to sit down??

Hey guys Had an issue with he motor but not sure, to me it sounds as simple as a leak but im worried as leaving no patches. Basically a couple of weekends ago, i was planning to do alot of driving, so doing the sensible thign i checked my oil, and coolant levels, brake fluid etc etc. Hd to...
  6. loveturbopower

Mega bad steering....

Hi guys, had a little issue with my cars steering for a couple of months, it wasnt so bad at first but now its getting abit of a pain, just because i know its not right. Basically, it all started when i got a blowout on my drivers side tyre, i changed to my spare wheel and then got a new tyre...
  7. loveturbopower

Window regulator/motor failing-common?

Il get mine replaced in the summer when its needed :) Its been knackered ummm a year now (ashamed :( )
  8. loveturbopower

Forge T.I.P fitting

£90!! think that abit steep really, i had a cambelt and waterpump fitted for 20 quid more, i wudnt pay no more than 50 to get it done mate, dont you know any mechanics which are mates?? or mates of mates?? or even somebody on here thats local to you would do it cheaper like??
  9. loveturbopower

Brakes....Don't slate me!

EBC are actually good pads, what people dont relise is that you cant just put a set of EBC pads on, go 100mph down a straight and expect to stop in time, EBC brake pads actually take between 200-500 miles to break in, when u buy them ul see that on the pad it has like a 2mm thick extra surface...
  10. loveturbopower

Front and rear pad fitting??

Just done the fronts this morning took about an hour and half including test drive and they are perfect :) thanks for the advice guys, rears tmoro tho :S
  11. loveturbopower

Silver Ibiza's

Mike ur front bumper looks wicked, u shudnt of got rid of that beast!! lol
  12. loveturbopower

Ok i mite give it a go, if successful il make a sticky out of it as im sure there are other members that are unsure on how to do it. Cheers guys
  13. loveturbopower

Silver Ibiza's

Looks nice mate, what exhaust is it??
  14. loveturbopower

Ok ive decided i might give the rears a go, so i need a piston rewind tool right and is it the same as fronts but insted i need to slacken the handbrake cables first??
  15. loveturbopower

Cool, think i got it now, il let u know how i got on later, as im not that great with braking systems do u think its best i leave the rear to a mechy as i have to drive 50miles to work and back each day and cant afford to let it go wrong like
  16. loveturbopower

Ok so ill try again, so, take old pads out, undo bleed nipple?? push pot back, put new pads in, then do nipple up and pump brakes?? with engine running or not?? god i hate hydraulics lol
  17. loveturbopower

Oh, wudnt i need to let some fluid out tho otherwise my brake fluid level will be over max?? Also cant it mess up the master cylinder if you try to force the fluid the wrong way through??
  18. loveturbopower

Hey Guys, now i know some of you mite give me greif but i have searched and couldnt find a guide, lol but basically im no mechanic but ive changed pads, discs, lowered my car, fitted intercoolers etc but obv some cars are different to others, ive just picked up my new standard pads for front and...
  19. loveturbopower

Post Pics of yellow Ibiza's

Ilike that custom carbon gauge holder in the centre console, you make that urself Dan?? Looks wicked :)
  20. loveturbopower

MK3 cupra window regulators???

Hi all, done shoot me down straight away i have searched but cant find the answer im looking for, basically as most of us know the passenger windows are always a problem on our cupras, does anybody know of a way of fixing these but not replacing the regulator?? For example does anybody know...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise