Search results

1. Fr 550

the 550 has different seats as well.
  2. Roundabouts...not too fast...or else!

i have been told by Seat that the diesel engine is very thirsty so gets through about a litre or so between services. thats why they gave me a free bottle, how nice!
  3. I'm buying NOW! Best Deal for a Cupra

Aren't Seat in dire trouble right now? i am sure i read somewhere that although VW bailed them out as Porsche now are the majority owners of the VW group they have said they have no interest in saving Seat? "October 2007 SEAT bailed out by the parent company VAG after a narrow vote. The...
  4. Who's got the highest mileage Leon Mk2?

my 07 56 tdi fr has done a pityful 47k miles and had only the regular "known" issues/problems. Looking at what some of you guys have put on yours makes me feel better about the miles i put on it though!
  5. 50k service costs?

My 56 plate fr tdi is due for a 50k service soon - how time/miles fly! What am i looking at for this and are there any items that will need addressing? i'm still on orginal brakes so i guess they might need looking at (although at 40k i was told they were fine!)? Its still under warranty so...
  6. Potential Leon FR TDI owner

ahh, it must have been the 140 then!
  7. Potential Leon FR TDI owner

my leon has been on for repair as a bus decided to try and "squeeze" through a gap - but in the mean time i have had a golf GT which i think is an equivalent to the FR TDi. to me, the suspension is better and not as crashy and feels better built but overall its nowhere near as much fun as the...
  8. Odd valuations from Glass' website

i've had a trade in value online for around £8.5k also. mine is a 2007 56 TDI FR on 18s, done about 45k miles. this sound about right? looking at a 320/330d m sport or possibly audi a4 but not decided yet. leon is a great car but its just not well made enough. all these little niggles its been...
  9. Parrot Kit

my car audio shop fitted my parrot along with my pioneer sat nab unit which has loads of gubbins with it fine! iirc the glovebox came out to make access easier and there is a lot of space behind there apparently! try a different fitter as they sound like cowboys if they can't get this done right
  10. Piano Black Interior Door Trim

why would you want to do piano black?! its a bitch to keep clean and dust sticks to it like nobody's business! trust me on this, i have gloss black speakers and TV in my cinema and am forever dusting :cry:
  11. Leon FR TDI (debadged)

one of the T's on TDi has fallen off on mine so i'm considering taking the rest off!
  12. Sudden loss power then Engine Problem light

i've had similar and the throttle sensor was replaced. why oh why do we see the same problems crop up time and time again? is it just me or are Seat not building cars properly. out of the last 5 cars i have owned the Seat has broken down more than all the others put together :cry:
  13. Seat leon FR TDI mileage?

Mine's a 56 plate and coming up to 46k! but being a diesel i can't sey it drives any different as new
  14. stone chips

i feel i have to defend the paint on my red seat as its stood up to stones etc... better than my BMWs i used to own! they looked crap after 6 months and 1.5 years in the FR looks pretty good. not helped with the big scracth someone ****** as done on the bonnet though - anyone know a decent but...
  15. Tyre Wear

i got approx 30k out of my tyres from new. got them rotated at the services so even wear - they were pirellis now replaced with goodyear eagle f1s which seem fine at approx 15k in
  16. Good deal or not - taking over remainder of lease?

my Seat purchase was not plain sailing either. went to JCT and they were pretty helpful to start with - took an FR TDI out for test drive and then got back to garage. i told them from the start i was interested in a couple of cars and wouldn't make a decision until i had driven both options...
  17. I Love My Leon

not driven mine in a couple of weeks as i've swapped with the missus to save piling the miles onto it. its parked on my drive right now and looking forward to taking it out later on! not driving it as often makes it much more rewarding i think, i was falling out of love with it but i guess this...
  18. It Time For Tyres

i put some Goodyar gsd3 on mine at the start of the year and aprox 20k in they are going stong and decent amount of tread left. not sure if they are availible now though.
  19. HIDs are not for me. I'm getting a refund.

Got to say, the amount of times i've been dazzled by crap HIDs is enough to say i hate them with a passion. End of story...:p
  20. need some help: flashing coil light

i guess no ones got any ideas then? just to top it off as its been parked on the road all day some ******* has keyed my bonnet[:@] i'm ready to kill someone right now, :censored: should be strung for damaging peoples property in mindless **** like this
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.