Search results

1. wilz

Clutch Suggestions?

vr6 clutch and g60 flywheel, gets rid of the stupid duel mass and leaves you with single mass. much better
  2. wilz

Beeping red light c/w !, Abs & traction control

Well that problem dissappeared, by changing the sensor and pickup ring on the passenger side, but the light wouldnt go off. so got it cleared but it came back on. car hasnt been on the road since that last post getting other bits and bobs done. Got the codes checked and drivers abs. So...
  3. wilz

Bonnet Lifters

Does anyone know where i can get black ones that are decent? i had polished alloy ones before didnt like the look and the bonnet kept falling on my head. so i use a trusty stick now, but I want more of a standard look with black ones.
  4. wilz

How many Ibiza Mk3 Cupra R

I am also a proud owner of a very clean onvi cupra r, running hybrid ko3 but thats how they should have came out the box.
  5. wilz

Beeping red light c/w !, Abs & traction control

Basically i have had this ABS and traction control light issue for some time now, they used to stay on, but i had the car on vag com and it showed up that the abs sensors were goosed, so they were replaced and the lights went away, happy william. BUT.... A few month later the car started to...
  6. wilz

Fans are draining battery!

Cheers Tarzan, i did search but your thread never came up. Is that the trinary switch you changed to fix the problem as there were alot of suggestions.Its so i use the correct part number from your thread. thanks again.
  7. wilz

Fans are draining battery!

I have had this problem for a while now, but now its becoming serious and the battery is dead every morning i go to start the car. Basically the Fans are on all the time, when its swtiched off they will stay on for 10min's, then start back up again 10mins later and repaeat over and over again...
  8. wilz

CupraAJY Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

I havent even seen this one mate haha,
  9. wilz

downpipe question

Do you need the 3" for hybrid? My hybrid setup fairly shifts, i have the full milltek
  10. wilz

Uprated Radiator

I would too like to know this,, want to get rid of my aircon and fit a uprated radiator at once.
  11. wilz

LCR light weight edition, Getting broken up

Willie you sound like i did over the winter. its not cool. But i am back with vengence now so watch this space. If your wanting a hand with anything give me a shout. i have access to a car ramp in fraserburgh, if there are any fiddly jobs.
  12. wilz

Fascinating "How many left" website - how rare is your car?

not many ibiza cupra r's left either
  13. wilz

Move the battery to the boot

but is that using a standard battery, sorry i did search but most i could find was using racing batterys etc, wasnt toataly sure, Cheers for clearing that up can go order the cable now
  14. wilz

Move the battery to the boot

Looking to shifting my battery to my boot, what gauge of wire do i need?
  15. wilz

CupraAJY Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Hold on when did you get an ibiza again? oh well another ibiza to add to the collection of them up here :)
  16. wilz

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Hybrid Fast road/track car (21/05/12 - NEW BRAKE LINES + NEW CAR!!)

Afraid i cant help with your issues, but good to see another hybrid joining the fleet
  17. wilz

Wide band Gauge

I went for an LC1 wideband
  18. wilz

Fitting Wideband

Oh well thought i had found an easy way there. Looks like i will be getting my stainless boss welded to the downpipe. cheers guys
  19. wilz

Fitting Wideband

I do have the lamda mapped out so i could run a decat if i wish but i have left my sports cat on for now. So i could just use the the second lambda boss but leave it electronically plugged in like you say just tie it up out the way.
  20. wilz

powerflex

I use them two on my exhaust have look at my readers ride theres photos there. fits ace.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.