Search results

1. RS6 replica alloys

noo that was for a 110tdi. I had to get rid of the 1.6 because there was just too much stuff going wrong. Plus was starting to do alot more miles. So in the end it was between a 110tdi leon or a pd100 golf, and insurance only allowed the golf unfortunatly :(
  2. RS6 replica alloys

im 20 too, 1 year named driver, 0 NCD and the leon was £4000 odd, and the golf worked out only 20 quid more a month (£1800 in total) which didnt make sense at all.
  3. RS6 replica alloys

lol don't get me wrong I would have loved to get a leon TDI but the insurance just wouldn't play ball and the golf TDI ended up £3000 cheaper somehow on insurance with pretty much same engine?
  4. RS6 replica alloys

hehe this is bit of an old tread brought back to life :p I no longer have the leon, but now have a golf.. check out my thread on uk-mkivs
  5. RS6 replica alloys

Dont have the car anymore, but I think they were et42 too.
  6. RS6 replica alloys

Not too sure for a passat but I think for 18's would be et42 on a 5 stud. Not sure what you mean by disk?
  7. blow off valve on tdi

front mounted intercooler, uprated turbo, uprated injectors, new clutch/flywheel and i think thats about it lol
  8. blow off valve on tdi

If you mean a dump valve, then yes you can put one on... Taken from tdiclub.com see forge's website if you realllly still want one :) http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=0006&product=FMDDV
  9. What centrecaps do you use with RS6 replicas?

Mine had the lip, i got some 60mm stickers and just got filed the lips off.. mint :) got mine off ebay by the way
  10. Any Leons Got Doorchimes??

ok got it working :) in vagcom go to 17 (Instruments) 07 (recode) and change the third digit to: 1 - Europe 2 - USA 3 - Canada 4 - UK E.g mine was 04406 and to put the door chimes on i changed it to 04306 :) and changed it right back because its annoying lol but it can be done :)...
  11. Any Leons Got Doorchimes??

Just read the comments on the youtube video: Go to module 17 (instruments), select recode and alter the third digit to change the region. All regions have their own property's. It was on EU first but I changed it to Canada. Most of the properties are the same, but the clock is now 12h instead...
  12. Any Leons Got Doorchimes??

interesting, when i turned on the lock/unlock chirps it beeps the horn on mine, yet this guy managed to change it to a chirp? Anybody know how to do that?
  13. What Car Stereo Do U Have In Ur Car Make And Model????

As promised, pics: In Red: In Blue: Amp: Sub: Close up of HU: Planning on sticking in my Infinity 9613i 6x9's at some point.. lol Edit: just noticed the camera decided to reset its dates lol
  14. What Car Stereo Do U Have In Ur Car Make And Model????

Ive got an Alpine CDE-9850Ri and a 1000w JBL Sub and 480w JBL amp. Oh and a 30GB video iPod, and sometimes plug my iPhone in to charge lol. Il get some pics later tonight :)
  15. Footwell lights

I was going to put them on mine but A. never got round to it and B. couldn't be bothered :) im sure someone has fitted them before too and even got a video of it but they wired them into the dimmer circuit so they were on all the time.
  16. 4 wheel alignment cure to knocking??? Strange

oh boy! i had this similar problem too.. Heres what i replaced: L & R front arms Ball joints ARB drop links both shockers Both top mounts and it turned out to be..... ARB bush's but since you have already replaced them i dont know lol *scratchs head* :blink:
  17. faults everywhere?!

sounds like theyve not wired it properly or programmed it wrong. But I would get vag com to do a full scan etc if you have it (or post in the vag com help request bit to see if anyone near you has it). As for the raidiator fans, running only at full speed is a common fault and if they...
  18. Leon 110 Tdi styling / upgrades - what you got?

with the 110tdi having same body kit as the 1.6 have a look at mine ive got before and after pics. yes they look like drug dealer wheels but they do look good in my opinion:): http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=156017&page=3
  19. Advice for tail-lights......

working links: http://www.body-kit.co.uk/section.php/2072/1/seat-leon-lighting/a2c91230c5e00ca19140380051917928 http//www.modworld.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=9665
  20. Foglights add on

yea. You will need the fog lights, grill surrounding, wiring harness and new light switch.. Sorry i don't have any part numbers but to be honest the fog lights are useless anyway :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.