Search results

1. Looking for my old Cupra...Y527RDL

Get in line mate.. I've been looking to buy this car back for years!! ;-)
  2. cupra

Lol I remember fitting that suspension brand new ;-) You still got this car? Would love to own it again!
  3. cupra

Oh how I miss this car!
  4. Cardiff seat

Never had a problem with White Dove... always see a guy named Lee- top bloke, always helpful with part numbers and knows exactly what he's talking about.
  5. Central Locking Remote Batteries

Mods, please close... the battery is a standard 2016 3v battery, available pretty much everywhere. No reprogramming was required, although I ensured that the car was open before I removed the old battery! I then started the car with the key before testing it and all worked fine. Car is now...
  6. Central Locking Remote Batteries

All, My car is annoying not always locking/unlocking with the button on the key, suspect it's the batteries in the key. Can someone tell me what type of battery(s) I need and whether there's a special re-programming method that I need to undertake upon changing the batteries? Many thanks...
  7. Secondary Air Injection System

If there is a resistor method then I'd love to know about it, I too am fed up with seeing it!
  8. time for a remap ?

highly recommend going with bill
  9. coil pack part number

Stick to OE, had nothing but trouble with aftermarket coilpacks :(
  10. EML and Safe Mode: Can anyone help me please?

have you done n249/112 bypass?
  11. Wierd 'over rev' issue..

definitely the clutch switch!
  12. Powerrrrr from a 1.4

you wouldn't get much, no matter how much money you throw at it- save up for a better car to start off with :)
  13. help with airbag light

I've got exactly the same error, think it's the cable beneath the drivers seat, might want to check the cable out, make sure the contacts are perfect. not had the chance to look at mine yet. let me know whether you have a resolution.
  14. Couple Of Questions. Help Anyone?

Removing the clutch pedal isn't too bad actually, there's a guide somewhere like you mentioned. Bit of a fiddly job but worth doing... even if your pedal isn't snapped- make it stronger before it does actually go!
  15. k04 ibiza

sorry to hijack the thread.. what sort of power will a k03-hybrid make with a decent map? assuming it's purely just the turbo and map that needs to be changed? ideally using a decent manifold, exhaust, intake and FMIC too. cheers
  16. Have I got a K03 or a K03S?

get under the car, inbetween the downpipe and the firewall you will be able to see the TIP, depending on whether you have an original or aftermarket, i.e. Forge, you'll need to slide the TIP off by undoing the jubilee clip holding it on. you will then be able to see the k03/k03s blades. You...
  17. Long Time, No See

Nice car. Shows you're clearly still thinking of the beeza :)
  18. whos got my cupra!!!

Guy I bought it off reckoned 210bhp, but it's no RDL :(
  19. whos got my cupra!!!

hiya mate, nah it's Black- I've not seen many around Cardiff in a while actually. Miss my red one! This black one hasn't got a patch on the power of the red one!
  20. connect2 CD changer adapter

Mine is meant to take in iPod/iPhone and connect into the CD-Changer port on the Radio, what will you be putting into it?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise