Search results

1. cupraolli

Black Mk3 Cupra Thread

a few pictures of my old one before i sold it, pictures of it before it was finished are in this thread towards the start, miss her anyway
  2. cupraolli

black attack beeza 21-04-08 coilovers and sold.

the lad that brought my vts off me is having it now. from stafford area so you might see it about.
  3. cupraolli

right got my coilovers fitted now she is not that low on the front yet will put her down abit more but ive just sold her so got 2 weeks left. here is how she looks im going to miss her alot.
  4. cupraolli

coilies fitted but knocking

i gave it a good wiggle and didnt make and noise
  5. cupraolli

not that old only about a year and a half i think
  6. cupraolli

yer check them nice an tight as ive got strut on the top
  7. cupraolli

yer ive got to get it tracked etc tommorow so ill get the m to have a look for me
  8. cupraolli

this is how low she is at the moment
  9. cupraolli

i got them second hand off a mate and got the garage to fit them today
  10. cupraolli

when going over bumps cant see it scrubbing anywhere all wheels tight yer
  11. cupraolli

any ideas what the knocking from the rear could be? the car hasnt be balanced or tracked yet but ive got quite a bad knocking.
  12. cupraolli

getting g220 mopped this weekend coming so will get some more pictures up then.
  13. cupraolli

yer cant wait to get it lowered. here is a head on shot of it light was crap on this picture though
  14. cupraolli

yes got fully adjustable coilovers in the garage ready to be fitted next week.
  15. cupraolli

couple of new pictures mk3 ibiza cupra havnt posted any picture on here latley so here its goes. got round today to giving the car a really good clean. havnt really changed anything on the car since ultimate dubs but just needed cleaning big style. the car before i started these are...
  16. cupraolli

am i going to get smoked

not sure when we are going up yet. power to weight there is not alot in it.think my car will have to go on a good diet first and maybe get afew more mods done.
  17. cupraolli

am i going to get smoked

yer true ive got quite good tires toyo proxies all round and ive done it afew times before now. all the boys on the ford club recon im going to get wasted. might have to go on a big diet and sneak a k03s in without telling them.
  18. cupraolli

am i going to get smoked

just been set a challenge. a good mate of mine has a focus rs and challenge me at santa pod. he is running 240ish bhp im running 204bhp atm but with have FMIC fitted soon and will be striped out abit to. is there any point. i wont race him on the roads but thought wed take it to the track.
  19. cupraolli

Mpg

yes get it vag'd mines isnt as good as it was but i need to get mine vagd on a long run from shropshire to kent i manage and average of 40.6mpg and i did a long run from norfolk to shropshire on the weekend and wouldnt go over 36mpg
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.