Search results

1. james_tiger_woo

It's gone

I've replied - I hope it's been cleaned up for you and some of those problems sorted.... I also suspect that it's almost out of Warranty too.... Have a look at the front bumper just near the drivers side wheel - I think there was a little evidence of the front bumper having been yellow at some...
  2. james_tiger_woo

Leon 1.9 TDI FR- Alarm sounding as driving

No offence, but are you sure about the warranty as I was advised that the warranty (and breakdown) is 3yrs/60k....
  3. james_tiger_woo

Help

I had something similar with my (now departed) Leon and it was the N75 valve. So the dealer told me anyway - As it was replaced under warranty, I wasn't too bothered :-)
  4. james_tiger_woo

My new Leon FR 2005 model

Woohoo - here's to diplomacy then :) You should get a photo of that service manager so we can all appreciate her :)
  5. james_tiger_woo

It's gone

My Leon TDi FR has gone and in it's place is a VW Passat 2.0 TDi SE (With Leather:)) It's list of problems have been: Sketchy service history Dodgy handling - Oversteer, aquaplaning A break-in - the alarm didn't go off.... Road noise Off camber at the rear (Never got round to sorting...
  6. james_tiger_woo

enough is enough

It costs me about £45 to fill up each time and I fill up at least once a week - the new car (new shape Passat) will have a bigger tank and I can feel myself inwardly crying at the prospect of filling it up already....
  7. james_tiger_woo

enough is enough

No worries - The Leon's going today anyway :p I'll be back to haunt you though!
  8. james_tiger_woo

enough is enough

Good plan. Not sure super unleaded would work in my Diesel tho Lol :lol:
  9. james_tiger_woo

enough is enough

My apologies, it sounded like a tree-hugging type of quote... And if the goverment were to openly admit that fual duty is propping everything else up (NHS, etc) and to start being open and to be fair to us all - I'll show my arse....
  10. james_tiger_woo

enough is enough

And the alternative to the car is? I'd like to hear your viable alternative for me, living in a village where public transport is 2 buses a day.... I walk to my local shop as much as I can, I use all my local ameneties as far as I can, but there's only so much I can do. So unless you're...
  11. james_tiger_woo

Cambelt Kit cost

How much for fitting then??
  12. james_tiger_woo

enough is enough

Agreed, but when you balance out fuel consumption - surely it works out better?
  13. james_tiger_woo

enough is enough

Hybrid? Wash your mouth out :lol: A good diesel is far better than any hybrid - Just not my old diesel... (42mpg - FFS)
  14. james_tiger_woo

Getting rid

It's off - The Leon's going today now... I had a good drive in it yesterday in the dry and it's a lovely car, but even my 2 year old's gone off it "When Daddy getting new car?" was what he asked me yesterday :) If there's any interest, I'll post up it's registration later as one to avoid...
  15. james_tiger_woo

Is it possible to code a remote key with no original?

Is it really that simple to code a new remote key?
  16. james_tiger_woo

Doesnt this make my Leon Mk1 dated ?

Isn't that a direct quote from Top Gear????
  17. james_tiger_woo

Auto locking

I thought it was standard - it is on mine....
  18. james_tiger_woo

Is it possible to code a remote key with no original?

I think that's a dealer job....
  19. james_tiger_woo

18in to 17in on Cupra R

Gotta love the HF Integrale - I'd crawl over broken glass to have one. The wheels, however, should stay with that..... Stick with the 18s - just with a different design. In my worthless opinion. That is....
  20. james_tiger_woo

LC alarm weirdness

Hate to hijack - but at least it's going off - my Leon was broken in to and the alarm didn't go off... (Add this to the list of my Leon's problems :))
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members