Search results

1. Punch IT!

rear window

The rear offside window and door lock jammed is my nitghmare at the moment too. You're not alone dude. Sounds like the metal cables which operate off the pulleys into the regulator have come off. Proper headache matey take it bak to garage asap
  2. Punch IT!

rear window

Love the duckie :)
  3. Punch IT!

Rear drivers side passengers door Jammed!

Cheers for the info. will take another lok at it later this week. so annoying as i need an mot in 1 week.
  4. Punch IT!

how did you get the rear window out? and by module do u mean the metal slim box with the connector plug attached to it? any pics of where to hammer ? cheers
  5. Punch IT!

OK i know this is a common problem on this car and i have tried everything. I have banged the handle area, i have ripped out the inside trim and metal panel and have checked power is going to the unit by using a multimeter. The damn door wont open!! Last resort is to smash the lock or...
  6. Punch IT!

More Central Locking Problems!!

How do i break this lock?? what am i supoosed to be hitting? i removed my rear passenger door trim and metal cover but the window wont come out? i need to get that back door opened as it failed the MOT. pics anyone of where to hammer and chisel?
  7. Punch IT!

16727 Fault code...?

Well it cant be the wiring coz it has only just started to happen in the last week and nobody has been anywhere near the engine so it must be a faulty sensor. It is an 2002 model and i have had it for over 3 years now and i have had no issues with the car apart from this. thanks guys.
  8. Punch IT!

16727 Fault code...?

Hi I have recently been unable to start the car 1st time but the 2nd or 3rd time round it starts fine, however i get the good old orange management light come on afterwards. I did the fault code check to find..... 16727 P0343 Camshaft Pos.Sensor Circ High Input present. I just thought i...
  9. Punch IT!

supersprint system too quiet

I have the straight through supersprint centre pipe and rear back box with a Miltek sports cat and green dynatwist induction kit which i have left open so i get an awesome exhaust note after 3000 revs. I do however have a stage one remap...:)
  10. Punch IT!

Glove box handle SNAPPED off!!!

cheers mylo the handle clips are broken i have super glued them but the surface area of the clip is so small that the glue wont keep them stuck on. i will need another handle but what happens with the lock? If i purchase a new handle will my key still fit the new handle lock??
  11. Punch IT!

Glove box handle SNAPPED off!!!

Hi guys for some strange reason went to open my glove box this evening and the thing would not open??? My Clever friend tried and put in too much force and pulled the whole handle off and i think it has snapped off and now it definately wont open..:cry: Does anyone know if i have to change...
  12. Punch IT!

Stage 2 for a LCR, is it worth the money?

This is the only thing left for me to purchase before stage 2 but i have been reading that it is not essential to have a FMIC if its not driven hard all day long? Not sure whether to map it to stage 2 unless it makes a difference without the FMIC??
  13. Punch IT!

Hi, What remap? revo, custom code or other? oh and did you get a FMIC
  14. Punch IT!

please help on ARBs, what to get for my Cupra

I take it the front ARB only has 2 settings as when i changed my front to the whiteline there was only 2 positions you could adjust the droplinks to? I would change the front as i noticed a difference even tho its 22mm and not 23mm like the OE one.
  15. Punch IT!

Cant have stage 2 with milltek

Best news ive had for a long time! :D
  16. Punch IT!

Cant have stage 2 with milltek

Sorry guys but does this only apply to LCR as i have a Milltek sports cat and im sure the DP is part of it and its 3"??
  17. Punch IT!

Hi i have the milltek sports cat which has 3" downpipe doesnt it??
  18. Punch IT!

I have a LC at CC stage 1 plus a lot of mods but i have no FMIC so would i still be okay with a Stage 2?? Or will i need a FMIC for them to do the map?
  19. Punch IT!

Arb rubbing driveshaft!

Good old Pabs, trust you to catch something out like that! lol :p
  20. Punch IT!

Remap options for 20VT (180 bhp)

I second that.. Ive had mine for nearly 2 years now and i have never had no issues with the Split R. I have the relocation kit as well so its plenty loud from outside the car too! ;)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members