Search results

1. Icehquk

Leon MKII Satnav multimedia interface 4 video problem

Well I think it may be the lead I got for my iPod to the interface. I wired it all in properly tonight, got the audio after coming across a menu on the satnav but the video is still black and white and scrolls. However I plugged in a camera and it showed the pictures fine and in full colour. So...
  2. Icehquk

The listing says pal/ntsc i'll copy it in. . AV Multimedia Interface Adapter for VW RNS2, MFD2 With this adapter you can connect your Playstation, DVD, rear camera or any other video source equipped in Cinch plug. The adapter enables you to gain from Audio/Video sources in either PAL/NTSC...
  3. Icehquk

I have brought a 'multimedia interface' to play video through my MFD2 satnav. I got the item from Ebay after seeing it working on a video on youtube as proof it could be done. . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGDQvP8lRaA I installed the it last night and only get a black and white picture...
  4. Icehquk

2 Years with a Leon

I'm trying to get the missus to trade her Beetle in for a K1! :drool: I feel a fraud keep coming on here but it is far and away the best forum on the net with the most up to speed passionate people I've had the privilege of knowing Get the missus to swap for the K1 you win both ways ;)...
  5. Icehquk

2 Years with a Leon

I got bluefin on Thursday :D Wasn't to sure at first, could definitely feel the torque and it felt more assertive and firm. A little hard to describe really. It's not quite as violent when the turbo kicks in but it drags earlier and will race right through and keep pulling into the red. It...
  6. Icehquk

Leon FR170 Remap???

Well after weeks of promises Bluefin finally arrived!! Superchips have had stock issues seems it's getting very popular. Will write more on the subject later but for now the quickest way to answer 'is it any good' is this. I timed 50-100 in forth before and got 13.5secs approx, I timed the same...
  7. Icehquk

2 Years with a Leon

Happy Birthady!! Coming up to two years myself soon so thought it time to breath new life into her not that the smile and heart rate raise don't still happen so Bluefin should be hear next week :) Had a few initial problems with steering wheel controls and air flow sensor in the DPF replaced but...
  8. Icehquk

HU Replacement - Factory fit Bluetooth phone

I'm not sure on this but I think that it can be done if you goto a proper after market place. The guys at my local dealer know of two MKII leons with after market stuff and they are supposed to be the nuts. I have the MFD2 and bar when the phone rings the stereo goes off it doesn't seem to do...
  9. Icehquk

MDI Media in Install + iPod

Leave well alone then? I did wonder why it was half the price of other units but the feedback was good :shrug:
  10. Icehquk

[URL="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220368342241&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012"] I think I've done that right :confused: It is for VW but they are the same in essence right?
  11. Icehquk

So the Seat version hasn't an sd card slot? Looking at MDF3 on fleabay and it has them :shrug: Also has a usb connection on the front for iPod but I have the connector under the drivers seat will that still work? Anyone got the iPod dock and the MDF3?
  12. Icehquk

Waiting for Seat to get back to me regards if it's a straight swap from mfd2 to mfd3 let you know how I get on
  13. Icehquk

I searched fleabay and found nothing the other day :lol: Gutted it's going to cost that much I think it will go on the back burner for now but would like to grab one this year. Take it it's a straight replacement :confused:
  14. Icehquk

Far to simple I'd guess but would be nice to have the option to upgrade:shrug:
  15. Icehquk

Leon FR170 Remap???

Nope not lowered thats my next project :D
  16. Icehquk

Leon FR170 Remap???

I've got the skirts fitted and yes in the garage it's close but bar that I've never had a problem :D
  17. Icehquk

Leon FR170 Remap???

I didn't order bluefin direct they took a while getting back to me with the SCN discount amount so ordered elsewhere for 375 would have gotten it direct for the extra £16 but to late. Just hope it turns up tomorrow :blink:
  18. Icehquk

I wish :lol: MFD2 it is then :(
  19. Icehquk

Fingers crossed I have the MFD3 then but sure it's the two :( Don't suppose you know if there is a firmware upgrade for this I've looked but with no joy :blink:
  20. Icehquk

Leon FR170 Remap???

Thanks for the pics Street I read also with the sport kit the dampers can bottom out so to change them also which would hike the price up so the pro springs might be the easier way to go. Think I get what you mean about the crashyness off original springs. As for the Bluefin still no sign :(...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.