Search results

1. KatCowie

Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

[/COLOR][/U] :lol: I love that comment!!
  2. KatCowie

KatCowie's LCR 210 - Foxy :)

Thaks Tom, really pleased with how it's turned out, it's just what I wanted. Very subtle changes but makes it so much better. Yes I can imagine you have spent rather a lot lol. Its best not to think about it! ;)
  3. KatCowie

:lol: Sadly don't have the LC anymore, sold it a month after bought Foxy.
  4. KatCowie

Thanks lol. Think I suit my car to be honest, even though I do look about 12 when driving it. :)
  5. KatCowie

Hey, less of your cheek young man! I reckon so. Not hard really is it :lol:
  6. KatCowie

:lol: Never complained about my legs before! :p Im only 24, if you've got it, flaunt it! And my legs do seem to be rather long. Yes I think I know what your talking about aswell... I think. :)
  7. KatCowie

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND MY BABY! Two years ago today I was like a wee 6 year old on Xmas day! Up at 5:30am, taxi to airport, jumped on a one way flight to Leeds/Bradford Airport, got picked up by the previous owner and taken for a wee spin, back to his house to speak money and by 9am I...
  8. KatCowie

Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

Glad to see my Pedo looking smug! :)
  9. KatCowie

We will be! I honestly expected the paint to be a mess of micro marring and buffer trails, but Im really impressed as the sun was really beaming yesterday, and I think I honestly seen about two buffer trails! So less work for me (or us!) :) Will get better pics soon Tom as those one don't do...
  10. KatCowie

Well, got my baby back tonight. Took 8 days in the bodyshop but have to say, I'm rather pleased :) The bonnet was mended so I didn't get a new bonnet, but hats off to them as you wouldn't even know it has been damaged and I didn't think you would be able to mend where it was hit as it's...
  11. KatCowie

LCR light weight edition, Getting broken up

Willie :( Gutted! You were the one who took me under your wing two years ago and taught me everything I know (and gave my car a couple of thrashings ;)) aswell as your car being the first car to ever take my breath away! So sad your breaking your monster of a motor, but your future plans sound...
  12. KatCowie

Estimate came in on Friday at £1500!
  13. KatCowie

Its already booked in at Kinghorn, so it will just be going there. If Polished Bliss use them, I can't see they will be too bad. Just because Im a female, doesn't mean I wont be fussy. If Im not happy with it, it won't be leaving Kinghorn's premises until I am happy. Fingers crossed it...
  14. KatCowie

:( :( :( :( :(
  15. KatCowie

Really?! :(
  16. KatCowie

I'm using Youngson's, which is the broker (or third party) do I should be ok.
  17. KatCowie

:lol: I'm not that short!! Im glad Youngson's are dealing with this for me. Less stress :) I have no idea about the bumper, will just have to wait and see. Aviva aren't paying!!!!!!! It's Direct line. No idea why everyone thinks it's Aviva as that is who I am with!! The estimator said it...
  18. KatCowie

I don't either, it seems so much considering I got all the previous work done for £1500. The actual insurance estimate states that if all is well it will be a new bonnet, wing and headlight. The front bumper they won't know if a new one is needed until they strip the front end. Thanks for...
  19. KatCowie

Thanks Niall. Thankfully I pay a slightly higher more to have my insurance through a broker, so I do get a better service. They do all the leg work, I haven't had to even make one phone call other than the one to them to say my car had been hit, where they then took over. They called her...
  20. KatCowie

Sadly no, they are not trading anymore due to one of them passing away suddenly a few months ago. Yeah, will wait and see! I won't hesitate to go back with it if I find it's not right. Yeah, just a bit of an inconvenience really.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise