Search results

1. luke c

3rd Ibiza

Hi people been a member on here for years and had 2 Ibiza fr 1.8ts and a Leon Fr 2.0tdi . Just sold my focus Rs and now looking for my third Ibiza that I'm planning on tuning to the 230/240 Bhp mark and stripping it to try and get it down to as near to a ton in weight as possible . So far...
  2. luke c

Stage 2 cupra

Are you just waiting to see how you get on with clutch then replacing when needed ?
  3. luke c

Stage 2 cupra

So would the Sachs clutch do the job ?
  4. luke c

Stage 2 cupra

So I'm looking at 411 for downpipe and decat , 230 intake and 500 for a map and I'm good to go with a few quid saved back I case the clutch starts to go ?
  5. luke c

Stage 2 cupra

Thanks got the replies 100bhp from a few mods seems good to me , now just the hard bit of finding a good cupra at a stealers
  6. luke c

Stage 2 cupra

In the process of swapping my tdi fr for a cupra , when searching I'm getting completely head fcuked with what mods are actually needed to get a stage two map that I'm hoping to go to straight away . So from a bog standard cupra what mods and at what price is everything I'm looking at? Will go...
  7. luke c

How bad is the dpf problem

What's the price of the revo software ? As I said I've had it on Ibiza fr and it was a great map and slightly more aggressive than the apr one
  8. luke c

I've had revo and apr on my last 2 Ibiza fr s but they where 1.8ts , I've found one called big fish tuning on here and it seems to have great reviews
  9. luke c

That's great will just take it straight to get the map on
  10. luke c

Hi everyone I've just placed a deposit on a 2010 leon fr tdi with 60k on the clocks , was simply planning on a remap to get the best out of the car but I keep reading different things regarding the dpf . Will I be able to just get a simple remap to 200 bhp or is it necessary to get the dpf...
  11. luke c

Alex's - Candy White Mk4 Ibiza - SOLDD!!! :(

Don't think you have got much chance of swapping cars with yours 1k+ over priced lol that polo looks the dogs tho just sold my 1.8t 56 with 23k for 4900 to give you an idea ;-)
  12. luke c

Buying a used Ibiza 1.8 20V Turbo

Just messages you mate
  13. luke c

New wheels peoples opinions

Wider is alot easier I was thinking about banded steels but going 8 on the front and 10 on back there like rocking horse **** tho
  14. luke c

Just had a quick neb on your thread that's what's worrying me about these wheels is the stance and arch gap, wish people were more experimental with the ibizas so I didn't have to be lol
  15. luke c

Yeah mate that was me was thinking candy apple red d90s and remembered I saw some of an Ibiza that's been for sale a while , what's the wheels your changing too
  16. luke c

There gone mate got rid ages ago when I thought I was selling up :ban:
  17. luke c

Yeah there 16s but hoping with them being polished it gives the impression of being bigger , don't like splitters my car scrapes over speed bumps as is lol
  18. luke c

I'm thinking bra of it will be another inch to the floor with stupid stretched tyres and I might pull it of
  19. luke c

Ah now I really don't no lol trying to imagine it stances at the back with the centrecaps in but I'm not sure thanks for the shop
  20. luke c

Should do only fr ones there of an a8 so would think they have good sized breaks
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise