Search results

1. Cupra bucket seats with winter pack heated seats?

The buckets come with heaters as standard. I have them in mine
  2. Cupra bucket seats - worth it?

Get them The buckets are great and even better when you get them free
  3. Notchy Gearchange

I had this exact same issue on my 280. Contacted my local dealer and after a couple of days with them they contacted me to say I had a worn gear selector shaft. They contacted suk and they covered it under warranty. My 280 was 4months old with 3k on the clock. Seemed with mine the issue was...
  4. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

Thanks I'll try that, odd that the 12v socket isn't working either
  5. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

I too ordered the 0805 from gearbest and fitted it all today. When I plug the fuse into the permanent live on the board it works perfectly, however when I move it down to the ignition live position I've got nothing Any ideas?
  6. Cupra 280 oil leak

The high end dealers are no better I've also got a Mercedes and they put a new clutch in it last year only to not bolt the gearbox on properly and a nice trip down the motorway resulted in it coming loose wrecking the prop and diff and they tried blaming everyone except themselves. I use...
  7. a strange one

I have mate, everything I setup was still there but none of works, makes me wonder if they didn't disconnect the battery hmmmm
  8. a strange one

Yeah my thoughts too, shame it's 25 miles away lol
  9. a strange one

Tried it and still nothing, just can't work out why?
  10. a strange one

Will do thanks
  11. a strange one

Picked my 280 up from the dealers tonight after the gearbox selector tower was replaced under warranty Only to find my mirrors won't fold on the key or windows don't open or close on the key either, the one touch on the windows isn't working either. I've checked in the menus and its all ticked...
  12. Cupra gearbox??

Had a call from the dealers yesterday, seat want them to change some electronic selector unit on the gearbox and if no change then out with the box for a full inspection and possible replacement if required. Its in Monday week for a few days so we'll see what happens.
  13. Cupra gearbox??

I'm still waiting on seat technical to contact the dealer
  14. Condensation!

I rain x'd the inside twice and the outside too and now no condensation at all and the icing up inside has gone totally, the outside did ice up but was so easy to wipe off I even used my hand. Give it a go but add plenty of coats,it is a bugger to buff off but well worth it .
  15. vw racing r600 intake

I too looked at the carbon Apr intake looks a real quality piece I just like the stock look the vwr gives Makes the engine bay look very clean
  16. vw racing r600 intake

Been looking at the vw racing r600 intake, looks a good bit of kit and very stock looking, Has anyone put this on there 280 yet? I was looking to add this to the revo stage 1 just looking For thoughts and opinions as I've never gone down the remap route before.
  17. Cupra gearbox??

Mine was in yesterday and they felt it slightly notchy,they kept it overnight and called today to say it was much more noticeable when cold and have now put a request to seat technical for a resolution. I will know more Friday.
  18. Cupra gearbox??

Thanks mate
  19. Cupra gearbox??

At first the cold weather did cross my mind however this continues when the car is fully warmed. Think a trip to the dealers is in order
  20. Cupra gearbox??

I have had my manual 280 for six months now and in the last couple of weeks the once slick gear change is now really notchy. First to second crunches in at times and second to third isn't much better. Has anyone had any issues with there's?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.