Search results

1. ANDY BLUNT

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

cardiff:D
  2. ANDY BLUNT

ko3s airflow

Cheers guys,i think mines ok just under 180.
  3. ANDY BLUNT

ko3s airflow

What sort of figures should i be getting from my ko3s car ,maf that is?,i did a search but it seemed only to bring up lcr figures.Cheers Andy
  4. ANDY BLUNT

LCR Fans & Overheating

Rog had the same problem the fans had to be changed:cheers:Andy
  5. ANDY BLUNT

ko3s set up

Injector list on sticky in big turbo section,mine ajq is listed as having 317cc injectors,ibiza 282cc and the likes of 210/225models are 386cc.I know mike from a&m had larger injectors fitted due to jabba telling him the duty cycle was too high ie maxed out,i think he fitted 400cc which were...
  6. ANDY BLUNT

ko3s set up

You would be better off sticking to a ko3s rather than the ko4-01 i think they are more reliable , simular power ,i have had no issues with mine and 25k since swap.You wont need a 3"maf or tip,ko3s type will be fine and a 4bar fpr and map.I think ibiza injectors are slightly smaller than a3/leon...
  7. ANDY BLUNT

Am i going mad??

I'm sure 053 no is ko3s,i think thats what i fitted on my car.
  8. ANDY BLUNT

Thread deleted

Fair enough mate ,i understand just after max coverage to find it before its in bits.
  9. ANDY BLUNT

Thread deleted

A bit annoyed that a stolen car /help post was deleted,i hope other forums are as helpful when your pride and joy is stolen.Thanks not,Andy
  10. ANDY BLUNT

EuroPerformance.. Llantrisant

I have known Gareth for years big G60 fan he is.He did my cambelt on the a3
  11. ANDY BLUNT

Which FMIC for my APR Stage + Golf??

What you guys need is something simular to my set up ,a big core like Bills golfy allard one but with larger better flowing short route pipework.Ian did you have a look at my set up at combe?The guy that made mine was great,Bob at Concept racing in Hereford,i cannot recommend him enough.:cheers:Andy
  12. ANDY BLUNT

jabba remap

KO4 with flowed exhaust housing(ko3s) and larger port exhaust manifold(ko3 fitment)will have to wait until later this year when funds are available to remap etc.With the existing turbo going so well i'm in no hurry.:D
  13. ANDY BLUNT

jabba remap

Still running ko3s but have everything except injectors to go am04.I think its possible to get high figures from ko3s,but only if the set up is right,ie cooling,fuel etc,you had some good figures from the Lupo with a simular set up didn't you,also Gary M was getting reasonable figures when using...
  14. ANDY BLUNT

jabba remap

I had 251bhp@ amd and got 247bhp @TSR on saturday,but that was with tesco 99oct,millers cvl booster and revo settings tweaked to suit.Torque was less at tsr only 262 lbft!Everyday settings and less octane fuel would probably only get 235-240 ish.As the badger says dyno lottery.:cheers: Andy
  15. ANDY BLUNT

Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 wear problems

I checked my front gsd3's and guess what ,weird wear and far east made.:cry:,do i risk another pair or try toyo's t1s?Cheers Andy
  16. ANDY BLUNT

South Wales Cupras Chat

Who was i baiting today in a silver beeza on m4 coming from bridgend at about 2.30pm.Nice try:p :cheers: Andy
  17. ANDY BLUNT

K03s max BHP ??

Not a beeza but i got 251bhp & 295 lbft at amd with revo st2.
  18. ANDY BLUNT

KO3S upgrade on mk3 Ibiza cupra

A ko3s can get more but needs certain things,st2 fueling or custom map,a good fmic,a high flow exhaust and most of all the highest quality fuel (octane)you can get,i used v-power with millers cvl turbo octane boost(only for occasional use) .Timing was set to 9 and boost high 9,with the right...
  19. ANDY BLUNT

KO3S upgrade on mk3 Ibiza cupra

My A3 just made 250 bhp and 295 lbft on a ko3s,fmic etc at amd.:funk: Andy
  20. ANDY BLUNT

What sort of power can you get from the K04?

I have also seen 270+ from revo cars at stealth,it was matts car that was just over 290 at jabba,high flow fmic,full exhaust,filter ,tip and jabba 4 bar map.It was very quick i have been in it on a few occasions.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.