Search results

1. wagcupra1

help new car wont start

Easy way is to remove them and test them with a battery and some jump leads Or use an ohms meater and test the resistance / circuit Dead equals open circuit
  2. wagcupra1

Is there any seat meet happening in essex?

There's various meets in Essex from the likes of Renegade dubs East coast dubs Etc but no all seat meets
  3. wagcupra1

Mk3 Cupra Brakes - its dead quiet in here!

It's been a long time since I've been on here and posted anything Still long term cupra owner Just finishing off rebuilding mine after 4 years off road 9 years of ownership this year and still love it as much today as when I brought it
  4. wagcupra1

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

The meets tomorrow night in colchester I know it's late notice East Coast dubs meet Www.eastcoastdubs.co.uk It's on Facebook I think The cricketers Colchester Essex Co3 9tg I'll be there around 7:30 ish foods really good as well pool table etc
  5. wagcupra1

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

Hi guys I'm colchester although the coupras been in hibernating mode last few years still have regular meets every two weeks if your interested in colchester and once a month in ipswich
  6. wagcupra1

pics of ibiza cupra's please

Cars been off the road a while so that's why no ones seen it lol
  7. wagcupra1

How Low Are You

yea there 16 by 7's and 9's 8's would be much better up front but been searching for a set 3 years and none have come up lol heres a better pic
  8. wagcupra1

How Low Are You

heres mine on k and w's a while bk is about 15mm lower now on the front
  9. wagcupra1

their a landrover grey i found in the paint book :-)
  10. wagcupra1

Wow first person who knows what they are cheers dude :)
  11. wagcupra1

i took two bumpers and rub strips cut them and made a us spec rear bumper :) did alot of plastic welding including all the swage lines in bumpers and all the jacking points etc
  12. wagcupra1

havent posted on here in ages as the seats taken a back seat after buying a house heres a few pics i found
  13. wagcupra1

Calling All Seriously Low Cupras

never heard of that before
  14. wagcupra1

Garage creased wing jacking car up.

That sucks big time mate!
  15. wagcupra1

u need to if not got straight to either trading standards or if there part of a automotive asociation eg the rmi or any other speak to them. if it all goes pear shapped send me a pm and ill give u all the numbers.
  16. wagcupra1

You have to do it properly made cause u get a bad name and in the industry word of mouth is everything. If i bent ur wing then u'd come on here and tell everyone so then no one would go there. At the end of the day investing that little bit of extra money into stopping things like this makes...
  17. wagcupra1

oh my god what a bunch of cow boys!!!!!!! how can u not jack it up in the right place? and how could u not see how much damage they've done to the under side! what a *******! I use low level jacks and they have rubber pads to stop anything like that happening in my garage.
  18. wagcupra1

Best air filter

Anyone ever actualy tested what air filters are best for the ibiza?
  19. wagcupra1

What engine oil do you all use?

Castrol magnetec 10/40 used this oil for a few years in my old cars and have to say is very very good. I have oil presure gauge in the ibiza and with synta gold if it gets too hot loses alot of presure compaired. Recomended by vw technicians at my local vw as castrol is licenced by vw to make...
  20. wagcupra1

Problem with my fk's help

ha ha i'm a mechanic so set em up myself bit off a **** cause i had the front 4 wheel aligned hope i ain't gotta take fronts off again. Fk's obviously batched em wrong company i got em froms being really helpfull though so hopefully be sorted soon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise