Search results

1. Rear Parking Sensor Issue

Hi folks The rear parking sensors on my supercopa choose when they want to work. More often than not I get the long beep and the warning message comes up on the head unit. I have been experiencing this issue for a while and as you know, it would never replicate itself whenever the car was...
  2. Road Noise

Good Morning I am experiencing horrendous road noise and it seems to be getting worse. I don't "think" its a wheel bearing as sometimes its more obvious on certain road surfaces and speeds. This is whats leading me to think its more tyre related. The noise is coming from the rear of the...
  3. 2.0tdi CR 170 buzzing sound

Aye, I get this too. Its not got any worse so all is good!
  4. Dash rattle that SEAT can't seem to fix.

I get the exact same thing with my car. Ive had the dash to bits but cant seem to fix it! When the car is in for the bonnet soundproofing fix they are going to have a look.
  5. Thinking of buying a Supercopa

I bought mine nearly a year ago and have had no issues whatsoever.
  6. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Well, the first time that I ruptured it I reckon I was out of action for almost three months. After an MRI and some cryotherapy cuff treatment/physio I was fighting fit once again. The second time it was only about 5 weeks. The rupture was diagnosed after the MRI but it didnt feel like it...
  7. What did you and your MK2 do today?

I feel for you there mate. I have done my ACL three times now!
  8. Help cleaning exhaust tip

Ive always just used autosol on its own, never with wire wool. Meguiars metal polish is also very good.
  9. DTUK tuning box

I seem to be getting the dreaded judder from 4th gear onwards. Also, when accelerating, it sounds as if the car isnt running as smoothly as it does without the box fitted. Ive not had the box on the car for a few months now because of this but im toying with the idea of putting it back on. I...
  10. What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

20600 on my supercopa.
  11. What did you and your MK2 do today?

This obviously evaded my attention. Och, I got a cracking deal anyway so im happy enough!
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Decided to treat myself to a pressure washer.............. https://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=13384 and got in touch with Dave @ Sere to order a black gloss K1 front grille!
  13. Chris' MK2 Leon BTCC TDI

Was the splitter easy enough to fit? Considering fitting one to my supercopa.
  14. Looking for a front splitter

After looking at the website again I might even treat my supercopa to one!
  15. Supercopa Cr 170 - short journeys?

I would take my bike but I give the wife a lift to work each morning. Anyway, I live on the west coast of Scotland, you are lucky if you get one decent day of weather a week so bugger that!
  16. Supercopa Cr 170 - short journeys?

A normal week I would be lucky if I do about 5 miles per day during the week and at the weekend it could be even less. It does get the odd blast now and again and I have had no DPF issues as of yet!
  17. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Ive got a few issues with my 2012 supercopa. Ive got what I would describe as a plasticy rattle/vibration which I think is coming from the dash, more specifically around about the heater vents. It seems to be "revs" related and shows itself lower down the rev range. I dont know if its...
  18. Leon Supercopa Dipped Beam Bulb

Hi folks. Last week on my way to work the "check left side dipped beam" ( or words to that effect ) came up on my dash. Although this appeared, the headlight was still working. It wasnt until I got to work that the headlight ceased to work. It just so happens that I am going into the...
  19. Supercopa / BTCC front bumper with parking sensors?

Nope, no front sensors on a supercopa.
  20. so… how many from scotland?

Campbeltown
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise