Search results

1. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

The car is always discoverable and you should be able to see it when you search for bluetooth devices.
  2. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

Then most probably its a hardware issue of the 3gs.
  3. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

I have the same problem with the iphone 3gs.... 3G and 2G have no problems with dropouts. That leads me to believe 1 thing. The jailbreak for the iphone on the 3gs is the culprit.
  4. Leon MK2 Cupra Stereo Replacement

Hello all, Need an advise for my MK2. I'm considering of changing the stock stereo to something new and fancy but be able to keep all the features like the aux in, steering wheel buttons as well as the bluetooth interface capability... Anyone has any models/websites in question that...
  5. Bluetooth kit and contacts with multiple phone numbers

With my Iphone, it shows them seperate in the list (Mobile) (Work) (Other) even the custom ones!
  6. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Yes, Iphone and Iphone3G work with all firmwares upto 2.1 so far.
  7. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

htc diamond is windows mobile. It does support full features....
  8. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

If you have a windows mobile device, you can enable A2DP, just search there are fixes around depending on your OS..... I think windows CE 6.1 has it fixed already.... As for the software i said its totally different ;p
  9. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Although i believe its out of the topic, there is a software for all windows mobile devices that sends all output to your bluetooth headset devices, which is what u need :P
  10. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Don't count on it ;P Appears that 3G or not, it works again, i might say the sound is even a bit better O_O
  11. Complaints from passengers - bumpy ride

im on 18's and our roads here in my country are crap like hell. People actually tell me that my MY08 Cupra is far more relaxed than other cars....!
  12. Cupra - Seat Belt Sensor?

& on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on& on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on &...
  13. Cupra - Seat Belt Sensor?

Unexpected really -.-
  14. Cupra - Seat Belt Sensor?

Omg u even tryied 3mins? I cant bear with it for 10 seconds. :P
  15. Cupra - Seat Belt Sensor?

on they Stylance its pressure! I checked myself. I still own both stylance and cupra, and dealer said will ask but ...hmm well u know ...
  16. Cupra - Seat Belt Sensor?

Mine doesn't even have for the driver! It just indicates if im wearing or not!
  17. Cupra - Seat Belt Sensor?

Hello! I got my Cupra about a month ago, i just noticed something really weird! I used to own a 1.6 Leon Stylance and there where sensors on both the passenger and driver to indicate if someone is sitting and to check if his wearing a seat belt. However on the Cupra now, the only...
  18. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Woah thats some great news.
  19. Cupra and 374 miles on one tank

Driving very slow can go upto 400miles on a tank. I mean really conservative! The kind of driving that makes u go CRAZY and cant stand it... Like walking.
  20. Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

I actually ordered a second O_O
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.