Search results

1. rob - 73

Slight vibration through pedals -Help needed

Sorry eagle f1s asymetric 2
  2. rob - 73

Thought that also.. Although the fronts are new Goodyear eagle f1's and the rear are Avon zz5's. Would prefer to keep the Goodyears on the front. I think I will get the fronts rebalanced at the weekend.
  3. rob - 73

Lee, :) I was waiting for that one... I just can't stay away from this forum, it's too good. Pretty sure it's the front wheels / tyres.. As I checked last night and it looks like the front wheels have only been static balanced rather than dynamic. The rear tyres are only about 1month old so no...
  4. rob - 73

Quick question guys.. Not for the cupra (sold as you know), but one for the scirocco.. Help needed. Basically the handling in my car didn't feel right so got a 4wheel geometry check which highlighted drivers front wheel had too much negative camber. So the car got booked into VW for...
  5. rob - 73

Exhaust choices

Yeah lee... Off to scirocco central... Is there still many of the long standing members around?
  6. rob - 73

Exhaust choices

Lol... Cheers guys. I remember that I just wanted something more OEM than the 6x4 oval on th LC rear bumper. The twin 3" staggered slash cut was just what it needed, well for me anyway. I am in the process of selecting a few bits and bobs for the rocco, more aggressive front splitter, black...
  7. rob - 73

Exhaust choices

Lol... Glad to see my old cupra is still getting referred to..lol Hope someone out there is enjoying as much as I did. Cheers
  8. rob - 73

Blue smoke from exhaust (intermittent)?

Car is now sold.... but it stopped doing it after a week or so. I think it was just the new exhaust settling in... As it ran fine for months after..
  9. rob - 73

Sad goodbye to the Leon

A sad day indeed Phil. Having just stripped my back to as close to standard and sold it a couple of weeks ago I feel your pain... :( Good luck with your new car, I know I'm loving my new rocco.. :)
  10. rob - 73

A sad day...:(

Some pictures of what I'm aiming for with the new car... ( minus the body kit) Will get some pics of mine as it stands just now at the weekend...
  11. rob - 73

Well as above because its got the black panoramic roof, I would like to spray the rest of the roof gloss black to match, also black badges and black wing mirrors. It already has 235/35 R19 alloys, sits nice, has 210bhp... So I think it will only be cosmetic mods and very subtile ones at that...
  12. rob - 73

Lol.... That's a loaded question on here.... All I would say if you get a chance get a drive in the GT take it as it goes better than it looks. Also the ACC (adaptive chassis control) button is awesome, changes the suspension, throttle and steering response from comfort, normal and sport...
  13. rob - 73

Lol... Always VAG..... Due to get a project mk1 golf early next year, as hopefully the rococo will just run and run, warranty etc..
  14. rob - 73

Lol... No worries, will try and get some at the weekend. As half of the roof is black (panoramic sunroof), I have already been planning getting the rest of the roof / spoiler painted gloss black to match, also black badges and mirrors. Pics to follow.
  15. rob - 73

Well after over 5 years as a member of this forum and happy seat Cupra ownership, I'm sad to say that the time had come to sell my pride and joy. Had thought about it for a number of months and finally thought after spending over £5-6k on the car over the last 5years, not including tyres, it...
  16. rob - 73

Another one bites the dust...

Ohhhh mate, that is brutal... Hope you get something out of the council. Just out of interest how low is your car?
  17. rob - 73

cobra exhausts?

Yeah, it was a bit boomy when pressing on the motorway but after changing the tailpipe it's was much less. Still sounds great, better than standard. Much more to my taste, nice deep tone when I want it to be but not annoying when sitting at higher speeds.
  18. rob - 73

Blue smoke from exhaust (intermittent)?

Quick update on the blue smoke issue... No smoke for the last 3 or 4 days, sitting at lights after a good run and nothing. I have probably jinxed it by saying this..lol Any thoughts... ??
  19. rob - 73

cobra exhausts?

Still so glad I got mine changed to the staggered /slashcut twin 3". OEM ++ Lol
  20. rob - 73

Hi oil breather pressure

Just out of interest how much did it cost to replace the pcv components? What parts did you replace? I have already replace the breather hoses (upper and lower) with forge items. Its more the rest of the smaller diameter hoses and the valve it's self, im thinking of?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.