Search results

1. Ricardo_Smooth

fourtwofive ibiza daily project

too true mate... and it's already insures (first thing I did). It's n the MTB thread near the end in the sport section of off topic!
  2. Ricardo_Smooth

you've had it that long already! christ doesn't time fly! I know how obsessive car fettling gets... but i have just spunked almost 5k on a new mountain bike so I can't really argue with spending money on toys!
  3. Ricardo_Smooth

Congratulations on the work done so far mate..... it's always nice to see when you sell a car that someone takes it up above and beyond 'the next level'. Makes me miss it seeing it have so many goodies now!
  4. Ricardo_Smooth

where do u get your de-cat pipes

JBS made mine when I had the cupra
  5. Ricardo_Smooth

overcharged when getting bushs done ?

Pm'd you mate, save cluttering the thread up too much :)
  6. Ricardo_Smooth

overcharged when getting bushs done ?

if anyone is going to take the plunge soon, i've got 2 consoles with new bolts and new bushes pressed in that i'll sell much cheaper than they are new, seen as the console is about £100 per side!
  7. Ricardo_Smooth

fmic fitted today!

Looking good mate!
  8. Ricardo_Smooth

Thule Roof Bars

ok mate, let me know if you change your mind and wanna try them out :shrug::confused:
  9. Ricardo_Smooth

my days work engine bay.

looking good mate! glad she's being spoilt rotten!
  10. Ricardo_Smooth

Thule Roof Bars

I don't think the dealers sell them anymore mate. roofbox will probably be your cheapest place to get the thule ones (if you don't buy mine ;) :lol: )
  11. Ricardo_Smooth

uni front mount

the pipes will stay on with a beaded/rolled pipe and decent jubille clips :)
  12. Ricardo_Smooth

Broken window

You have to buy a complete new regulator and motor as they don't sell them separately. About £120 with the vat iirc
  13. Ricardo_Smooth

brake recommendations

both pads are good tbh mate, Ds 2500's are a little better at high temps imo but both will see you through some 'moments'! the ring is class btw so either way you will have fun!
  14. Ricardo_Smooth

mk3 ibiza roof vinyl

jigsaw would look proper pants imo! gloss or matt to me would depend on a) if you have black wheels and if they are gloss or matt and b) how well the paint has kept its glossy look. If it has kept it well, go gloss, if not go matt :)
  15. Ricardo_Smooth

Drilled through cable, car won't start!

if it's clicking its a fuse or an earth problem.
  16. Ricardo_Smooth

road tax gone up

yeah mines on the cheaper tax band so still happier days for me (still **** though)
  17. Ricardo_Smooth

Drilled through cable, car won't start!

I can't help with your problem but why the **** were you using a drill to fit a boost gauge :lol: You need to get behind exactly where you have drilled and find what is it you have gone through. you shouldn't need a wiring diagram for that!
  18. Ricardo_Smooth

ABS and TCS light on

maf sensor will bring up TCS light eventually..........
  19. Ricardo_Smooth

Front Wing

i'd be having a word with tyre fitters if it was me like, even if its to tell them to stop gunning the ****ers on as they well know the shouldn't! could have been nasty that pal
  20. Ricardo_Smooth

quick question

surprised you havn't had a bit more camber on the setup tbh. i run mine at 1 degree negative camber and it helps with the turn in and doesn't scrub the tyres off on the inside
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members