Search results

1. Red Rum

luke c ibiza fr stage 2 here i come

mmmm.... i like
  2. Red Rum

Just lowered my car on AP coilovers ,will the back settle down?

Yeah, mine did a bit. They felt rock hard when i first put them on and the back was a bit higher than the front but after a bit it settled and evened out. Just after Few Months after
  3. Red Rum

Badges.

Looks miles better without badges Before After
  4. Red Rum

Red Rum's Fr Tdi - lower

It would be nice to see it on here again, even though it wouldnt be mine anymore. Ill be back with another Seat shortly;)
  5. Red Rum

Red Rum's Fr Tdi - lower

Not a clue mate. Im in the northeast but i would have thought they'd take it down south for the auction like.
  6. Red Rum

Red Rum's Fr Tdi - lower

Nah, they just took the lot as it was. Hopefully, if the right buyer is there at the auction that its going to, it will fetch more than it would standard.
  7. Red Rum

Red Rum's Fr Tdi - lower

Yeah, i am fairly gutted like. Hopefully things will pick up and ill be back with a LCR in the not too distant future:D;)
  8. Red Rum

Red Rum's Fr Tdi - lower

Quiet a bit, probs more than i could sell the car for[:@]
  9. Red Rum

Red Rum's Fr Tdi - lower

Well, to cut a long story short, the ibiza has now gone. I lost my job and could no longer afford the payment so seat came and took it. So it may soon be coming to a auction near you at a dirt cheap price;) Last pic before it went And the new 1.9 diesel run around ( for the time being )
  10. Red Rum

What wheels you got on your MK4?

Standard Fr alloys powdercoated in a black/sliver colour that i made up.
  11. Red Rum

post pics of tdi 130's?

Standard Now
  12. Red Rum

Spraying my mk4 wheels

If i went to a company and they said they didnt like spraying aftermarket wheels i wouldnt let them take the dustcaps off, never mind spray them. Some cheaper aftermarket wheels are a bit pants when it comes to quality, but its not enough to warrent any problems. Me thinks they like cutting...
  13. Red Rum

Tyres - what do you run?

Yeah, ive used blackcircles twice now and theyre good;)
  14. Red Rum

Lowering

Its suprising how much you can get over without scraping, even when its dropped right down. Mine will catch on now and again, but ive not come across a speed bump i cant get over yet. next to standard height
  15. Red Rum

Tyres - what do you run?

No, p-zero are b@ll@cks in the wet and the dry. Parada's are unbelieveble in the dry, but you need to bring a change of clothes when you using them in the wet:blink: very unpredictable in the wet
  16. Red Rum

What colour wheels? or what new alloys

Yup, black / anthrecite ftw;)
  17. Red Rum

Luke Fr's mini mayfair

Certainly was mate. Had to move a few things about to get it in like. The carb is now right at the front on the engine bay and th intercooler is bolted to the front. Will look cool as hell once we get a grill sorted that lets the intercooler peep out:D:lol: its got a fuel pump switch and...
  18. Red Rum

Luke Fr's mini mayfair

Temp is spot on at the moment, it just needs tuning and setting up properly. Looking at over 130bhp once done, hopefully nearer 150;) Need some nice weather for pics first:D;)
  19. Red Rum

Luke Fr's mini mayfair

Thought id give a quick update. Its been supercharged, but aint running right yet. Needs a trip to Jonspeed to get it up and running as it should be. Its still nippy atm though. Pics pending decent weather;)
  20. Red Rum

Tyres again people :D

I would say the paradas probs do wear quicker than khumos, as i get an averag of 5000 miles from my front tyres, but to be fair, i cant get my fingers in the front arch, so it scrubs abit lol theyre worth it for anytime that its dry tbh;)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.