Search results

1. Toledo Widow

not very vag BUT......A young lads last wish....

Just seen elsewhere that Connor the young lad this was for, died on Friday. He was given 4 weeks to live at the end of August. He must have been a rough cookie to last 4 times longer than predicted. Hearts go out to the family.
  2. Toledo Widow

My old gal.

Ok. So today I've been a busy bee working on the old gal. She's had a few minor cosmetic changes but more importantly I've changed the bracket on the rear window. Was a PITA to do due to the screw that mounts to the window sticking. Got there in the end tho.
  3. Toledo Widow

My old gal.

Forgot about the new hrad unit and sub!
  4. Toledo Widow

My old gal.

After a worrying few weeks when the Mk 3 exhaust fell off and broke which left her with her head down and arse in the air, she's back on the road. Fortunately one of hubbys mates welded it all back together so now I have a burbley exhaust once again. :D Felt so good taking her out for a spin...
  5. Toledo Widow

Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

Well done. You've made an ugly car even uglier. Impressive. ;)
  6. Toledo Widow

My old gal.

She goes really well. Regularly pull away from peeps who don't suspect a thing. :lol:
  7. Toledo Widow

My old gal.

Gramps cos of some of the atrocious cardigans I've seen you in. You may have boost + RWD....I have 4WD + V6+ twin turbo so :p :p :p Plans will not be defined at this time as I'm playing my cards close to my chest. Can't have you copying me.
  8. Toledo Widow

My old gal.

She is not my daily driver, she's purely for fun, laughs, shows and meets. :D :D Her petrol consumption is next to nothing compared to the Audi I'm pleased to say.
  9. Toledo Widow

My old gal.

I'm very pleased with her. She makes me smile just sitting in her on the drive. The neighbours think I'm a loon at times just sitting in here at times. :lol: I'm nothing compared to you gramps :p She is indeed in a very good home. She's well loved by not just me but my children too. :D...
  10. Toledo Widow

My old gal.

So I took the plunge and bought myself a car for fun. I still have the A6 and now I have a Mk2 Ibiza. You may recognise her as I had her off a member here.... here she is sitting on her former owners drive.... To date I have removed the old man wind deflectors, and treated her to some new...
  11. Toledo Widow

Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

John, I'm seriously thinking of coming to yours and having away with your shed. The wheels you have in there are mad and I need some more for the Ibiza. :p
  12. Toledo Widow

Spent 5hrs today polishing the Exeo

Wow. good work and excellent results Nath. :D
  13. Toledo Widow

From Cat 'C' write off to road..(The journey of a Mk2) ..The end .

John and Charlie you gonna be at the meet on wednesday? Haven't been for weeks so gonna try making it this week. Some immoral support would be good :D
  14. Toledo Widow

You know when you've been tangoed :D :D
  15. Toledo Widow

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Happy 10th Anniversary SCN. :clap: :clap: You've lasted longer than some marriages. :lol: Like many on here, I too have made some life long friends and learnt a lot in many different ways because of this site. Also I wouldn't have my beloved car if it weren't for hanging around here. :D...
  16. Toledo Widow

Another close one! Someone's clearly looking after you.
  17. Toledo Widow

Take it you didn't go to early edition after all then. Can't wait to see the car :D
  18. Toledo Widow

Should have done the vinyl upto the feature lines and left the left and right hand edges sliver :p Looks like you've made a good job of it. :D
  19. Toledo Widow

You did call it when you doubted him being on time. :D :D Its about time he learned to listen to us girlies. ;)
  20. Toledo Widow

Can't believe you stopped to take pictures whilst in the Ghetto. It does look good in those pics with the cookies on. :D
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.