Search results

1. Water in tail light

Well the inside of mine is actually broken not just fracked. If you remove the tail light the broken bit actually falls off, it the front most part of the light right on the corner, I never noticed any visible cracks from the outside but I'll need to have a closer look. There are some slight...
  2. Water in tail light

Well mine didn't get replaced because the unit is broken on the inside so it's not a warranty job, pretty annoyed as I have no clue as to how it's happened.
  3. Water in tail light

It's booked in for Wednesday to get the tail light replaced and also the drivers door seal which has been torn but some sort of rubber bung that protrudes out of the inside of the door.
  4. Water in tail light

Yeah I planned on getting that done at some point probably the next time it went in for service but with the indicator being dodgy it'll have to go in pretty soon.
  5. Water in tail light

Hi folks, I have a 2013 Leon with the LED light package. I noticed one of the tail lights had water in it so on taking my the car in for a service I reported this to them. They looked at it but said there was no signs of water in the tail light, it was a few months later right enough...
  6. 180 fr coilovers.

Ground clearance is perfect. I have the optional 17" wheels and it never catches on speed bumps even with a full load. I'm running 16" wheels for winter and tend to get the odd scrape here and there on a speed bump with load but nothing to worry about. I'd like to move up to 18" or 19" wheels to...
  7. LED hightlights

Does anyone else get flashed constantly by other cars when on dipped beam? We do and wife is starting to get irritated by it. They're self levelling arnt they so should adjust themselves to the correct level? I've never noticed any adjusters anywhere. I think I'll take a trip to the dealer and...
  8. 180 fr coilovers.

I fitted Eibach springs to my SE getting on for a year now and it brought the ride down considerably as the standard suspension is unbearably high for my liking and also the car rolled a fair bit more than I'm used to aswell. They actually gave the drop stated aswell which quite often doesn't...
  9. Dash rattle and door cards

I had a rattle coming from the instrument cluster area when the car was only a few months old so took it in and the dealer fixed it and it's been fine ever since. They told me it was a bit of look that was t properly secured and that the dash would probably have to come out but I'm not entirely...
  10. 1.4 TSi ACT 150 - on order!

Oh yeah I've heard of that just didn't know it was referred to as ACT but now I do:D
  11. 1.4 TSi ACT 150 - on order!

ACT, what does that stand for, is it just the engine code?
  12. 1.8TSi oil consumption

When you have to put a litre in every 400 - 500 miles as I had to do on my 2.0 TFSI A4 then that's when you need to start worrying. My 1.4 TSI doesn't seem to have used anything in 8k miles but as others do I tend to check mine when its cold and all oil has drained back into the sump. I'll try...
  13. 18" performance alloys diamond cut + other stuff

Not a fan of the wheels or the roof tbh. I would have just taken the car with the 17s and spent the cash on some really nice aftermarket wheels, probably 19s but that's just me. What have you done to the exhaust, is it just different tailpipes or a complete new system?
  14. wheel size and warranty

I have ET42 wheels on my Leon but they are 7.5j x 16 with 215 tyres and there is still plenty of room. Are you planning on lowering the car? Reason I ask is because they will sit further out towards the arch they may look a bit daft because of how high the new Leon sits, that's just my opinion...
  15. Seat poor quality build

Mine went in a few months ago with a rattle behind the dials. They fixed it and it hasn't come back thank god. I'm not sure exactly what was rattling but I'm not really that bothered just as long as it doesn't come back lol. Never noticed if I have dodgy seals but I'll certainly check it out...
  16. wheel size and warranty

8j wheels will be fine unless you go for a crazy offset. Most of the aftermarket wheels are usually available in ET45 which will help the wheels fill the arches more and look better but they won't protrude out past the arch so will be fine. 225 40 18 is the tyre size you want.
  17. Tyres

I have the P7's in 17" but mine are off at the moment because I run a seperate set of wheels and tyres through the winter so it makes it a but more difficult to work out how much they are wearing. Mind you The car has only done 5k and with having my winters aswell its unlikely I'll have to...
  18. Mk2 Leon FR tdi

Thanks mate, unfortunately its long gone though, had an A4 after that and now onto a Mk3 Leon. Looking through the pics I think I prefer the look of my mk2 to my mk3 but my new Leon is just the SE, the FR was out of reach unfortunately but the new Leon is a better car overall.
  19. Lowering

The springs cost £184 delivered and I fitted them myself. The passanger side front was really easy and took about an hour but the drivers side was a different story because of the driveshaft being longer on this side which made it really difficult to get the hub low enough. I managed to get...
  20. Lowering

Some pics of mine lowered on Eibach springs with winter wheels on. Obviously it looks much better with the 17" alloys on and it looks a little lower aswell. I can't remember where I got them but it was a company I'd never heard of before, google it you'll find a supplier. They are available...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.