Search results

1. -=Rob=-

Advise on 1.4TSI 125PS

Hi - I've just taken delivery of a 1.4FR TSI 125 version, I can honestly say I am pleasantly surprised with the performance and how it drives. This is a replacement for my wife's aging Altea Tdi so the step up in terms of toys, ride and handling is massive. Economy wise I took it for a run last...
  2. -=Rob=-

Can you find out car spec & options from VIN or Reg?

Thanks everyone for the replies and the useful option checker link! Appears I have that auto stop radar and not acc [emoji4]
  3. -=Rob=-

Can you find out car spec & options from VIN or Reg?

Hi all, My Leon FR turned up today and I am over the moon with it, one oddity I have noticed is that it has the adaptive cruise control sensor on the front even though I didn't order this as an option. Is this now standard, or have I been given an incorrectly built car? This is by no means a...
  4. -=Rob=-

Options affecting Leon lead times

Well mines arrived today, it's a cracking car - I went for the 125hp FR 1.4TSI but it has quite a lot of poke, more than I expected! :D
  5. -=Rob=-

Hi Luke, update to your sheet for mine: Standard 17" alloys ordered, no other options... Got the registration plate today and car due to dealer 28th Feb. Picking up 7th March on an 18 plate. [emoji106]
  6. -=Rob=-

Desire red or mystery blue??

Alor blue is the best blue Seat did, shame they removed it from an option. Mystery has to be second best blue to go for !
  7. -=Rob=-

Ooh that's lovely Luke, same colour and wheel combo as I'm getting [emoji41] You must be grinning!!
  8. -=Rob=-

Definitely don't compromise if you're keeping it that long, it'll bug you constantly! Good plan waiting for the sake of a few weeks [emoji106]
  9. -=Rob=-

Hi Luke, update for spreadsheet. Got ETA to dealer today of 28th Feb, mine must have landed on the same ship as some others getting updates today...
  10. -=Rob=-

Oh dear that's not good, are you intending on keeping the car or running it and upgrading after x years? Depending on the good will for their potential c**k up I'd consider keeping the 125 rather than waiting. Guess it all depends on the good will and how long you plan keeping the car.
  11. -=Rob=-

Yes I was quite surprised actually, was expecting longer to be honest. Last experience of Seat factor order was for a Cupra 280 in 2014 and it took over 6months!
  12. -=Rob=-

Oh that's interesting I'll have to check out the shipping info I read earlier in here. Yours came out quick, isn't this week - week5? I think mine left the factory last Thurs
  13. -=Rob=-

Just been reading through this long thread, how all over the place is the order date lead to build and delivery dates! Well one to add if you like is: Leon FR 1.4tsi, just metallic paint as an option, ordered 17th Oct 17, confirmed build week of 4, apparently is now en route to U.K. (Getting...
  14. -=Rob=-

Facelift leon FR Wheel Pics (17s & 18s)

Facelift leon FR Wheel Pics (17s & 18s) Thanks all for the pics, some really nice looking FRs there [emoji106] I've made a decision and got a mystery blue FR with 17s on order - just got to wait a large number of weeks now before it arrives! Be good to get back into a Leon again. [emoji846]
  15. -=Rob=-

Cupra dial needles dont always swing

Pretty sure if you turn the car off without taking keys out and go to re start, the needles don't sweep. You have to take the keys out and put back in before starting. If it's first time in the car they should always sweep.
  16. -=Rob=-

Perfect thanks for the link :) The autotrader / dealer site thing completely didn't occur to me, obvious really too! Right I have some decent pics and will have to do some thinking, I actually quite like the 17s you know.... Can't believe wheels are still an issue for Seat though, I remember...
  17. -=Rob=-

Oooh yes please, this is the spec I am thinking of going for - bet you can't wait :happy:
  18. -=Rob=-

Hi all, Looking at getting back into a MK3 Leon, sold my Cupra a couple of years ago and now looking at an FR 1.4 TSI. I am weighing up the pro's and cons of the options, mainly the wheel choice, as it has a bearing on ride and looks. Does anyone have any decent pics of the facelifted Leon...
  19. -=Rob=-

2010 Facelift Cupra - Timing belt or chain?

Great, got my head around these now cheers Scott :coolthumb
  20. -=Rob=-

2010 Facelift Cupra - Timing belt or chain?

Ok thanks for the info Scott... So same replacement timeframes etc as older VAG engines, 4/5 years or miles whatever comes first. (Check manual!) These MK2 facelift cupras are engine code ea113 not ea888?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.