Search results

1. rageuk

OEM Highline reversing camera retrofit

Is that a fitted cost or just supplying the parts?
  2. rageuk

OEM Highline reversing camera retrofit

What’s the current cost for this I’m due to pick up an fr next week.
  3. rageuk

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Help, I’ve done a software update to my taracco unit and also a map update and have a couple of fault codes that don’t seem to want to go away. I’ve got the B126CF2 navigation database not enabled B201A00 version management I’ve looked at the many posts and checked the confirmation of...
  4. rageuk

Order Lead Times

I’ve just been told that my Leon that was due on 21st September is now not going to arrive until some point in November
  5. rageuk

MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Phew thanks Scrogg. My dealer has finally confirmed getting 1.5 now that’s about it though. I’ve mentioned about the extras I’ve paid for that are now standard and not had much much of a response from them so far.
  6. rageuk

How did I miss that. But a MY18 order that’s being converted should still have them shouldn’t it?
  7. rageuk

MY19 Ordering Dates

Hi Scrogg So based on your wisdom and the lack of anything from my dealer. What do you think I will get from mine, I ordered CW19 I believe 9th may the dealer placed the order Seat Leon FR ST 1.4 eco tsi 150 in eclipse orange. Options I ordered: Parking assistance pack 18” Performance 30/3...
  8. rageuk

MY19 Ordering Dates

When does the factory close is it July or August? Just trying to work out if my order will get converted or not.
  9. rageuk

Thanks for the update, forgot I also added front parking sensors and the mandatory rear camera to my car which now the from parking sensors become standard. I’m half way between an FR and a FR Sport now, thanks to me paying for he options
  10. rageuk

Hi Scrogg, Probably a daft question but if I ordered on 9th may which I believe was CW19 I’ve still had no confirmed build week from the dealer. I’ve ordered a 1.4 eco tsi 150 with metallic paint and convenience pack, alongside digital dash and the cheaper performance alloys. I guess my...
  11. rageuk

Some Engines Removed From Ordering

Is there any news on MY19 changes yet? I’m 4 weeks since my order was placed and not heard anything from dealers not that I’m expecting anything yet but given wait times I’m not expecting it to arrive until October.
  12. rageuk

Order Lead Times

I've gone for Eclipse Orange, with spare wheel, convenience pack + and park pack and digital dash + 30/3 alloys.
  13. rageuk

Order Lead Times

Hi Scrogg, I've just ordered an ST FR 1.4 eco tsi 150, well ordered with the dealer who knows when they will actually place the order. but the lead times on this would that mean it would likely fall into a MY19 build?
  14. rageuk

Online brokers autoebid

Hello everyone, I am looking at coming back to the fold from Skoda and have been looking about for an ST. Autoebid seem to be the cheapest quotes so far. Has anyone dealt with them before and if so how did the process go?
  15. rageuk

New Virtual cockpit

Its not available, its only on the Cupra 300 in the brochure, so no option to add :cry:
  16. rageuk

Replace Media System Plus (2014) with Seat CarPlay compatible head unit

anyone had any luck yet? I want car play but not buying a new car to get it
  17. rageuk

FR 184 Struggling to start

Mine does it as well, asked the garage about it when it was in for 20k service and they claim they did a software update but it still does it but not as often. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. rageuk

DTUK tuning box

Mine is in 2 +2 done about 2500 miles since I've fitted it and love it. Did 350 miles other day and was showing 68.3mpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. rageuk

FR 150 tuning box

I don't know yet but had 69mpg on a trip over the country roads to Scarborough yesterday. I'm heading to Wales on Wednesday so will let you know how it fairs on a longer drive Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. rageuk

FR 150 tuning box

just a quick update on 2+2 got 52mpg on a 6 mile cross town drive today
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.