Search results

1. crezz

Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

cheers mate, the mk1 is work in progress, was a rotten 30 year old mk1 so can imagine the condition,
  2. crezz

still got the leon mork :) got too many cars, i think the ibizawill be run into the ground as such and transfer everything into my mk1 golf :P
  3. crezz

ha! cheers, couldnt get alot more badluck then last time, not really any pics or thread, its just been taking off a trailor and left on my drive, no where near as tidy as my old one,
  4. crezz

guess whos back with another mk2 topaz blue! :D
  5. crezz

Half F2 rally car half road car - Ibiza 16v

to be fair, i cant remember, are you saying this has 55k or 55 miles? :D
  6. crezz

Half F2 rally car half road car - Ibiza 16v

nice to see this surface again! im fairly sure someone sold the cupra tiger stripe seat out of it though? was on ebay!
  7. crezz

decat eml light and 02 spacer

cheers for the info chaps, the map was done before my ownership, its a revo map
  8. crezz

cheers forthe link, my exhaust aint that large so maynot be such an issue!
  9. crezz

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OXYGEN-LAMBDA-O2-SENSOR-EXTENDER-DECAT-SPACER-HYDROGEN-HHO-FUEL-CELL-/251227458049?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a7e52ca01
  10. crezz

what is the spacer we need? i say we, i have the 180 so not sure if the sensor is different? didnt want to buy the incorrect one! cheers
  11. crezz

Considering Ibiza for rally car, realistic?

isint there strict regulations for the 1400 class? my old man rallys a puma and a rover/mg the mg boys seem to have it sorted seeing as they are 105bhp stock, it would take some real doing to get anywhere near as powerfull, but then rallying aint just about power
  12. crezz

mk2 ibiza after 4 years....

spanking colour, the best there was :P
  13. crezz

DC's 8v mk2 Ibiza GTi Cupra Sport *Back on the road!*

this is still one of my favorite mk2 beeers, im painting my mk1 golf the same colour i think
  14. crezz

DC's 8v mk2 Ibiza GTi Cupra Sport *Back on the road!*

this is still one of my favorite mk2 beeers, im painting my mk1 golf the sa
  15. crezz

Crezzy's Leon Cupra, bbs ch, apex coilovers, laying down wax! pictures up!

yeah mate, had a few teething problems, damn sensors! lol., havent really had much time for it, just purchased a house which consumes all my money and time, and i now have a mk1 golf on the drive ;)
  16. crezz

Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

i do like the compomotives, id love a set but i went for the cheaper alternatives, but more than likey sell them, i want so super dooper 14's but i want to spend £50 and have change! lol
  17. crezz

Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

what is the spec of the fake splits bud?
  18. crezz

Crezzy's Leon Cupra, bbs ch, apex coilovers, laying down wax! pictures up!

no more to add really, ive picked up a 3" downpipe and decat to stick on, ive just got to get spacer for the sensor, i have a blow at the minute tho, here is whistle on idle, im sure its either a cracked manifold or where the turbo meets, anybody else suffered a cracked manifold? best...
  19. crezz

abf manifold

you sure,? only seen it last year on club gti,