Search results

1. Leon FR TFSI DSG

I have one. It´s great. DSG works perfect. Feels like stock only faster. Here is a thread about remapped 2.0T DSG:s http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3182513&postid=38479833
  2. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

Yeah right...or perhaps you wan´t automatic? FR DSG or FR TDI with all options is about the same price as a Cupra, so it´s more of a choice you make what you want, not that you cant afford a Cupra.
  3. FR faster than Cupra

A similar discussion in this thread. Stage 1 FR DSG vs. Stock Cupra... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=158633&highlight=dsg
  4. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

A4 1,8T Quattro Stage1 -98
  5. FR faster than Cupra

A crappy driver in my car would smoke that Pega 106 GTI :p
  6. Seat Leon DSG

I´d say about a 20% power increase. Feels like stock only faster.
  7. FR faster than Cupra

From a dig 0-60 i will have no problem smoking a stock Cupra with my FR dsg stg1. :) You couldnt keep up with the stick. In higher speeds i will probably not keep up, that´s when the K04 kicks K03 butt.
  8. Seat Leon DSG

It´s the same gearbox.
  9. Facelift My09? Rumours or spypics?

Anyone heard about if there will be some sort of facelift or anything like that on MY09 Leons? Perhaps Cupraseats for the FR? :happy:
  10. Remapped Leon FR 0-100

Ok, but personally i´d rather take a new IS350 instead of my car though :)
  11. Remapped Leon FR 0-100

My guess is that my car does 0-100km/h somewhere around 6,0-6,3seconds...
  12. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

That UK magazine proves nothing [B)]
  13. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

It didnt got smoked harder because DSG is not available for the S3 :happy: Off topic!!: The factory says the stock S3 does 0-60 in 5,7sec, when all measured times are 6,0sec...
  14. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

I didnt post the video to prove anything, just for fun. So what you mean when you say that the video proves nothing is that you think the A3 dsg stg1 should have been smoked even harder by the S3 revo? And we all are drivers of the day except guys like The Stig...:whistle:
  15. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

Here is a video of a A3 2.0T DSG stage1 vs. a S3 Revo with probably around 300-330hp. I think the A3 DSG puts up a pretty good fight considering the S3 is more powerfull and with 4wd, don´t you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh8KlrK2G-c Sorry but i couldnt find any stage1 FR DSG against...
  16. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

Word! :happy: (you gotta love these vs. threads)
  17. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

"Ive just looked futher into it , and it seems the FR is 7.3 sec 0-60 which still not as fast as the Cupra!" What do you mean? Nobody has said that a FR is faster than a Cupra when you put it like that. The question was about a REMAPPED LEON FR 2.0T AUTOMATIC vs. a stock Cupra, get it? :happy:
  18. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

The "factory time" for the Volkswagen DSG is: 6,9sec Golf GTI DSG (7,2sec for the 6MT) 7,0sec A3 2.0T S-tronic (7,1 for the 6MT) 7,2sec FR DSG (7,3 for the 6MT) 7,3sec Skoda RS (only in 6MT) I´m pretty sure the estimated times has to do with...
  19. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

As you know the dsg is faster than the 6MT, so my question really was if a stock Cupra would get me from 0-60. Running in higher speeds the K04 would smoke me, i know that. [B)]
  20. Stock Cupra vs. FR DSG stage 1?

Anyone with experience which is fastest from a dig and from a roll? :confused: From a dig i honestly dont think you stock-Cupraboys could keep up with a FR stage 1 and DSG, but i never tried so... (Please don´t delete this thread, i think it´s a relevant question)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.