Search results

1. Copper Cupra

Old Seat Sport logo Kit car

Googled Seat Sport logo... :coolthumb
  2. Copper Cupra

Misfire under load

Hi, Nice buy... I saw this one on Fbook, a real bargain! I had a similar issue with one of my Ibiza GTi 8v's, which also had a cold start problem. The previous owner had been around the houses in swapping out sensors to try and fix it, but failing... then sold it! After some diagnostics from...
  3. Copper Cupra

Gti 8v parts and general advice

Sounds an interesting one... Providing it's not suffered from rust issues being sat, it should be fairly easy to source parts for. The only part I've struggled to get recently was a new OEM back box for my blue GTi 8v, which ECP part was completely wrong - I managed to source a Bosal back box...
  4. Copper Cupra

Trying to find my Wife's Mk2!

Hi Chris, I did see your post on the Facebook MK2 forum some time ago... Strangely the car came up for sale in Devon near me last summer, very cheap too... but not in a good state - No Mot and O/S/F damage. I'll try and find the ad, which was on a local for sale site on Facebook. :(:(
  5. Copper Cupra

Seat Mk2 Ibiza Owners Register

It would be good to see how many MK2's are still on the Forum - a lot less then before! :(
  6. Copper Cupra

Ibiza GTI door cards

I've got the old brochures from when they were new! ;)
  7. Copper Cupra

Ibiza GTI door cards

Hi-ya, Here's the 'Candy Trim' which comes as standard in the 2.0 8v GTi Cupra Sport: Message me once you can.
  8. Copper Cupra

Ibiza GTI door cards

Hello - Welcome to the SCN Forum. I have a set of door cards for the Ibiza 2.0 8v GTi Cupra Sport in the Candy trim if you would like to buy them? They are used, but all very good and damage free. PM me to discuss - I'm based in Exeter, Devon :)
  9. Copper Cupra

My trio of Old-School MK2's

Yes... the silver one came with a heavily corroded set of Diamond Cut Ronal's, which I'm keen to get refurbished! I did get the Seat Sport Speedlines for my Copper one from Kings Seat or Portsmouth - Ironically I bought the Super T's, collected them, then they advertised the Speedlines, which...
  10. Copper Cupra

The wheels are Seat Sport Speedlines - They were an option on the MK3 Cupra's - very rare, I've only ever seen one other set - I'm lucky enough to have two sets + 2 spares!! The X-reg one is very rare as the MK2 ended in 1999 V-reg, this is a very late reg car, in a non UK colour for the 8v...
  11. Copper Cupra

DC's 8v mk2 Ibiza GTi Cupra Sport *Back on the road!*

This looks amazing... especially for a car on 140k and used daily!!
  12. Copper Cupra

I've been a member of SCN for a number of years, since buying my first Ibiza MK2 GTi Cupra Sport some 13/14yrs ago, which I still own. More recently I've been lucky to find a couple rare ones of these, which I've managed to save... Here's my collection (obsession!!): This is my first one -...
  13. Copper Cupra

Be great to see some pics of yours C11PRA DC
  14. Copper Cupra

Ibiza Mk2 - The Black Beauty

Really good to see one of these being saved... looks great. I need to put up a post of my three!! :)
  15. Copper Cupra

cross another GTi off 'how many left'

Good work - be great to see pics! :)
  16. Copper Cupra

cross another GTi off 'how many left'

Shame!!... I would almost be tempted to restore a Kiwi one now, there's so few around! :(
  17. Copper Cupra

Totally agree!!.. shame. Keep the yellow one, it must be a very mint car?!... is it a 16v or 8v? My Copper MK2 I've owned for 13yrs this May... bought a very clean rare X-reg Lazuli Blue GTi last year!... have a collection now!! Would love more... however space is the issue! lol. :D
  18. Copper Cupra

Half F2 rally car half road car - Ibiza 16v

Likewise!!... although my 2nd GTi is homed in my Grans garage! lol
  19. Copper Cupra

Good to hear you've still got the MK2 - both the minted yellow one and the ex-show Rally car? Not many old MK2 fans left on here!!
  20. Copper Cupra

My mk2 Ibiza!

Sounds a great buy and great fun modifying it to how you like it - much better than a Corsa too! ;) Look forward to seeing some pics of this one. :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.