Search results

1. fourtwofive

MK3 Ibiza 1.8t 20v 400hp

you will need deeeep pockets matey easy 3000+ to build and engine and get to around 400 ive spent good on 4500 to get my car to 320 ko4 hybrid
  2. fourtwofive

fourtwofive ibiza daily project

Few more pictures before she goes in for mot.
  3. fourtwofive

Who still has a cupra r?

Yer matey that ships sailed. only a few nice well maintained ones left now. Just restored a normal cupra blue one. on the road next week I can't wait been 9month build.
  4. fourtwofive

Red Cupra GT2871R

Nice one Jonny looking very clean so hard to find one like this these days mines back on the road next week too I'm excited !
  5. fourtwofive

Help pls . Ibiza cupra mk3 bonnet catch assembly and secondry cable !

pulling some pictures from elsawin for you this is the assembly from the inside to the point connector
  6. fourtwofive

Help pls . Ibiza cupra mk3 bonnet catch assembly and secondry cable !

There are only 2 cables I have only 2 no tension cable I'll fire up some diagrams in a min of assembly
  7. fourtwofive

Few pictures of updates on my new build or restoration all coming along 8months in now
  8. fourtwofive

Anyone know the history if Cupra R gk51 vzm

I'm fully back in the game guys project is coming alone well taken 8 months so far I'll post a few build pics
  9. fourtwofive

Nice one dude ill get a full update and pictures of my new build soon ! Mk3 cupra are getting rare these days too.
  10. fourtwofive

And thanks for you kind words im enjoying this second build so much
  11. fourtwofive

Late reply! I fully degreased and painted with hammerite smooth silver and painted it on the block and box as its hardly seen but you can buy a spray can hammerite
  12. fourtwofive

Yer you know blues the best colour james!!! Not the best budget i know but so happy to have another one
  13. fourtwofive

It probably wont last long as a daily!!! But i have loads more options now i could go mad and build a really nice one over a few years. As ive already got a little daily and a garage. It wont be till xmas till its close to running. Ive got only 50 a month to spend as im getting married and...
  14. fourtwofive

got myself another project so uploading pictures to my old tread nice to be back Just cant keep away just going for a massive tidy up engine bay keeping it as a nice clean daily
  15. fourtwofive

Secondary air pump

It might be i have a spare if need one as ive taken mine out. Might be good to know you can remove the whole unit as its just a waste of space all you need is a sai backing plate for the block can get them from bay
  16. fourtwofive

anyway of telling if you have aftermarket diff

Thats a good idea only trouble is the box is now out the car !!
  17. fourtwofive

anyway of telling if you have aftermarket diff

Evening chaps quick one does anyone know a good way to tell if i have a aftermarket diff in my 02j the guy i got the car off seemed to think it might have one if not ill open it up and take a look
  18. fourtwofive

got myself a cupra project after being away for 4 years!

Wow wish i could but im going to keep it stage 2 for now as it will be my daily ride :)
  19. fourtwofive

got myself a cupra project after being away for 4 years!

Wow nice power i need to get me a k300 sounds like a lot of fun im sure ill get bored lol
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.