Search results

1. Disco_Biscuit

200 bhp 140 tdi cr

Yes but why bother, buy a better car
  2. Disco_Biscuit

Red oil light flashing, 3 beeps, won't start

If it cranks over for a bit and doesn't fire the oil light will beep and flash, if its a 1.2 chances are the timing chain has jumped.
  3. Disco_Biscuit

Remap and de-cat straight through! >>>£££??

Probably see hardly any power increase on a standard turbo with a de-cat and straight through, just make it slightly more responsive
  4. Disco_Biscuit

Is this turbo the same?

Stage 1 Revo
  5. Disco_Biscuit

Is this turbo the same?

Found out it is the same :) Snapped the shaft for the second time, very common on remapped standard turbo apparently. Need a hybrid but my old unit is scrap so bought new, turning off the map now:shrug:
  6. Disco_Biscuit

Is this turbo the same?

My turbo on my cupra tdi went bang again, i ordered a new one, the original number was 742614-3 BPX engine. The one i've been sent is 742614-5003s which from what i can see is for a 150? The one i need is a -5002s or are they just the same:confused: Didn't get it from essex turbos just...
  7. Disco_Biscuit

Part number for flywheel and drive shaft help please?

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/Car-Parts ;)
  8. Disco_Biscuit

Stance

:whistle:
  9. Disco_Biscuit

Which tires for economy first then perfomance?

Uniroyal Rainsport 2, cracking in the dry unbelievebly good in the wet and very reasonable in price
  10. Disco_Biscuit

Best Place to get a Turbo, Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi

You really need to buy a new one and get it hybrid so around 1k should cover it CR Turbos are one of the cheapest around. give them a call,
  11. Disco_Biscuit

Cupra with Standard Recirculation Valve?

The trouble with the standard re-circ valve is the spring is too weak to hold back the increased turbo pressure and can leak past causing a drop in boost and performance. You probably wouldn't have much problem with a stage 1 map. Or use a black recirculating one, to be honest if they...
  12. Disco_Biscuit

Best Place to get a Turbo, Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi

http://www.crturbos.co.uk/ or Euro car parts, GSF
  13. Disco_Biscuit

Super low!

:lol::lol::lol:
  14. Disco_Biscuit

Raceland Coilovers

3 :p
  15. Disco_Biscuit

Raceland Coilovers

:think::whistle: Must just be me thinking thats what you was implying. i do appologise [B)]
  16. Disco_Biscuit

Raceland Coilovers

For the money the quality is very good, the rides firm but not banging and crashing like the OE setup. Much better ride than any car i've lowered on just springs. Not going to handle as well as a set of KW V3's but for the price you can't go wrong and a 3 year gaurantee thrown in. I got...
  17. Disco_Biscuit

Raceland Coilovers

Obviously you haven't driven a Cupra, anything is an improvement. Only rubs the under tray on the narrow speed humps. I really can't see why people take so much offence to running cheap coilovers. If you research them Raceland are possibly the best of the "Cheap" ones. Especiallly for ride...
  18. Disco_Biscuit

Raceland Coilovers

Fitted my Rokkor ( aka Raceland ) coilovers, the ride is still firm but much better than the standard set up and can't believe how low these things go :-o I'm running no adjusters at the back and they probably drop another 20mm at the front if i sorted the arches out. :funk:
  19. Disco_Biscuit

Raceland Coilovers

Thats not RaceLand or the ebay sellers fault, if he has sent a new one then i can't see any issue with there products.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.