Search results

1. OrcaGti

Brakes question

Morning all, quick one, am i right in saying the 2002 mk3 cupra brakes are; Front 280mm x 22mm Rear 239mm x 9mm Ill be honest im looking for a cheap set of discs and pads to get me to Jan/feb as iv got brembos to put on but need wheels first an it has to wait, can anyone shine some...
  2. OrcaGti

Black forest industries engine mounts

will these ones work?cheers http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/vw/acatalog/Stage-1--1.html
  3. OrcaGti

Black forest industries engine mounts

also interested in these, im being lazy but where can i get a set? the old cupra has a fair amount of movement so think its time to upgrade. gonna replace them all so could someone point me in the right direction.
  4. OrcaGti

Downpipe and decat?

http://www.awesomegti.com/car/seat/ibiza6k/42-draft-designs-o2-sensor-spacer Thats the link for AwesomeGTI says they are outta stock but the guys there are alway more than helpfull, thats the one i had on my old one, currently deciding weather or not to go decat myself, but i always use...
  5. OrcaGti

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Haha this reminds me of my find, as it sits just now, but you have convinced me that black wheels looks the nuts!! Black is the best colour :p
  6. OrcaGti

Ko3s fitted, secondary air bypass, both valves bypassed, no boost!!!

Agree with above, to my knowlage the cupras wont gain any boost pressure untill the car is under load, the only way you can test sitting still is to ride the clutch slightly an rev it, you should see it climb then, not great for the car tho :lol:
  7. OrcaGti

Boost issue

hey mate, im also running just the miltek cat back at the moment iv not got round to fitting my downpipe and decat, but i get the occasional pop & bang aswel when changing up and down the gears, i am long overdue a remap tho so it could be the issue however it may be normal. i am running the...
  8. OrcaGti

Fuel Evap Error P0449

ok cool, in the mean time i have just cut the metal pipe about an inch back from the split, removed the old pipe from the canister and run a 6mm vac pipe from the cut pipe to the canister joint, will be ok untill i get around to removing it? Also will i need to get the EML removed or will it...
  9. OrcaGti

Fuel Evap Error P0449

Could this be the issue? i must of been blind to miss it:rofl:
  10. OrcaGti

Fuel Evap Error P0449

Hey guys, need a little assistance here, My car had been sat for about 3 months and when i took it out the EML came on the other day and i had no idea why, got the car plugged in an its Error Code P0449 which im lead to belive is the fuel evap system, however i have no idea how to sort this...
  11. OrcaGti

Opinions please, should I finish what I started??

Dude ur engine bay is ****ographic!! Lol will I notice the change? Do I need to change the injectors is it required?
  12. OrcaGti

Opinions please, should I finish what I started??

Hey guys as the title suggests I need everyone's thoughts, I'm in a blind spot with my car and I don't know if its worth finishing?? No issues at all with the car other than the tin roof issue. Mods so far, Changed coilovers to koni fully adj Forge 007p Dv Forge TIP Ko3s Milltek...
  13. OrcaGti

Exhaust question guys!

Oval one is on fitted today an is perfect, quiet but gives off a good grunt with the foot down, was just wondering what difference the down pipe an decat would be :-) Cheers
  14. OrcaGti

Cupra mk3 The Beginning, A fresh sheet!!

Sorry for the delay in any posts guys been super busy at work! We update with pics to follow, Coilovers on Cat back milltek Front mount on Forge tip on All vac hoses changed Four new tyres Strut brace boost & oil gauges mounted in nomad pillar Totally under sealed Forge 007p DV 20mm rear...
  15. OrcaGti

Exhaust question guys!

Random question, Just fitted a milltek cat back, courtesy of amd essex, managed to get one of there oval ones an have to say massive shout out to them, very helpful an it was delivered in Literly a day!! Very impressesd! Question is, how much louder/ difference will the down pipe and...
  16. OrcaGti

Turbo/remap help!!

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35228 All there, have a read, the ko3 an ko3s phenomenon.
  17. OrcaGti

Turbo/remap help!!

What performance mods have been changed? Forge tip? Front mount? And is the turbo still a ko3 rather than s?
  18. OrcaGti

Turbo/remap help!!

stage two map should be putting you above the 200 mark i would have thought? is it defo a cupra R mate? i know a few foke that have been had, been told its a cupra R then later found out it wasnt?
  19. OrcaGti

intercooler pipe work

Just finished mine an I bought all the gear from flea bay, if you give me till tomo I'll look out my list of what you'll need, all in I was about 200 quid, never had any issues an is solid!
  20. OrcaGti

front bumper removal

I found if you use a flat head as said above to pop one edge out then I wrapped a small hammer in a towel an gave the edge I popped out a we bump an that works every time for me, just make sure an hit it straight on an it should be fine, this method may get frowned apron tho :-p
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.