Search results

1. OrcaGti

Brakes question

Morning all, quick one, am i right in saying the 2002 mk3 cupra brakes are; Front 280mm x 22mm Rear 239mm x 9mm Ill be honest im looking for a cheap set of discs and pads to get me to Jan/feb as iv got brembos to put on but need wheels first an it has to wait, can anyone shine some...
  2. OrcaGti

Fuel Evap Error P0449

Hey guys, need a little assistance here, My car had been sat for about 3 months and when i took it out the EML came on the other day and i had no idea why, got the car plugged in an its Error Code P0449 which im lead to belive is the fuel evap system, however i have no idea how to sort this...
  3. OrcaGti

Opinions please, should I finish what I started??

Hey guys as the title suggests I need everyone's thoughts, I'm in a blind spot with my car and I don't know if its worth finishing?? No issues at all with the car other than the tin roof issue. Mods so far, Changed coilovers to koni fully adj Forge 007p Dv Forge TIP Ko3s Milltek...
  4. OrcaGti

Exhaust question guys!

Random question, Just fitted a milltek cat back, courtesy of amd essex, managed to get one of there oval ones an have to say massive shout out to them, very helpful an it was delivered in Literly a day!! Very impressesd! Question is, how much louder/ difference will the down pipe and...
  5. OrcaGti

Turbo turbo turbo!!!Help please

Right guys, needing some advice here, First of all i have a feeling my turbo seals have gone, as im puffing quite alot of white smoke, checked all my levels an it would appear im loosing oil somehow, no leaks so its going somewhere, not at a rapid rate but its defo going somewhere,coolant is...
  6. OrcaGti

Front mount paranoia

Hey guys, quick one, fitted my front mount the other weekend an everything was fine, not givin it a hard drive since as waiting to fit my milltek an get it mapped, but this morning i was getting almost like a whistling sound when i was in boost? could this be an issue with a squashed pipe or...
  7. OrcaGti

A quick audio question,

popped my door speakers on route to work this morning, just wondering if i can use the wiring thats already there to rig up a fresh set of sony/boss etc etc, still on standard head unit an wiring etc. Cheers lads! off topic but have to tell someone as major chuffed :lol: did my TIP the...
  8. OrcaGti

Looking for a Ko3s But struggling

AS the title says guys, iv been trolling ebay/gumtree etc for weeks now an nothing is coming up, i am way up in scotland an the ones i have tried to buy from people as sooon as i say my postcode they say they aint willing to send?even when i have said ill pay the post. lol Does anyone know of...
  9. OrcaGti

Forge TIP Fiting problem/help

Hey guys so after a succsessful weekend of fitting up my ibiza with coilovers & front an rear strut braces all went smoothly until it came to fitting my forge TIP an was stummped! Now obviously i can see the top half and all connectons for the dv etc but i cannot work out how to get to/remove...
  10. OrcaGti

Failing Badly with my headlight help me :(

as the title guys, was changing over my bulbs tonight an all went well untill the last bulb, drivers side, sidelight, i thought i had it popped in correctly an then the bulb fell into the headlight :( i know what a bellend i am!! then after loosing my temper an throwing all my toys out the pram...
  11. OrcaGti

Cupra mk3 The Beginning, A fresh sheet!!

Hey you lot, as we can see for the pictures mk3 cupra, As of today 24/03/2012 completly standard bar the white wheels, picked it up last friday an was delighted all the way home. Anyways a few pics to kick off to keep the thread up to date. Big plans for the car in the comming months as...
  12. OrcaGti

Intercooler!

For all of you Knowledgable folk out there, Will this fit my car http://www.toyosports.co.uk/fmic-vw-golf-jetta-mk4-18t-turbo-intercooler-kit-18699-630-p.asp cheers
  13. OrcaGti

Anyone tried this??

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/322257/seat/k_n-typhoon-kits/69-8251tb.html Stumbled accross this an was wondering if anyone had tried it at all?
  14. OrcaGti

Just Bought!! Delighted

Suggestions guys :D
  15. OrcaGti

Need ideas :)

Right guys, im going to look at a mk3 in doncaster tomo an looks pretty clean & standard, not been messed with at all, now iv been reading for hours an seems like the list of mods is endless with these motors, i did have a mk2 but decided to upgrade so all being well the sale goes threw tomo...
  16. OrcaGti

Radiator Removal

Radiator Removal Guide? Anyone got tips on removal for a new one, or a Guide? had a we look thismorning but looks like more than half hours work so had to wait, any pointers?? Cheers
  17. OrcaGti

Radiator :(

Ok Guys minor **** up at the weekend, radiator now fried thanks to a rabbit, where is the best place for a new one For a 1.8Gti ADL?? Cheers
  18. OrcaGti

A little help needed.

Hey guys, been a while since i was on here last, actually been a while since my car moved, but as normal , tried her over the weekend an first time, brought a smile to my face. Now little help needed as going to totally restore the old Hog!! Im looking for the best ways to complete the...
  19. OrcaGti

Weird Buzzing

Hey guys yet another little problem, When driving on a main road in fact any road it drives a dream, however on idle and slowing for a junction/traffic etc my car cuts out, rev's drop bellow 500rpm car struggles then cuts out, its a 1.8 Gti 16v, just threw an MOT with no advisories, i am...
  20. OrcaGti

Strange Lights!!

Hey guys another curve ball thrown at me today, Right, When i turn my lights on(headlights) everything works, I switch down to side lights only one headlight works and my dash lights go off, Switch everything off then back to sides an everything works again fine. then to headlights...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.