Search results

1. CupraR_Lad

Mk1 Leon Headlight Covers (Smoked)

Hey guys, is it just smoked headlight protectors your after or the clear ones??
  2. CupraR_Lad

Jetex Induction Kit/Cone Filter.

Does anyone know if this filter will fit in the housing of the Green Cotton Dynatwist?
  3. CupraR_Lad

Wayne's Platinum Grey Cupra R Project Thread

thanks man, i was thinking about selling it last year, but im going to keep it for a while its a good looking car and i love spending my time cleaning it :p
  4. CupraR_Lad

Appreciate the comments :) Blueflame Turbo back will 100Cell Cat
  5. CupraR_Lad

Try 1P0-853-686-B VOK
  6. CupraR_Lad

Thank you im very happy, i got them direct though SEAT £8.57 plus VAT so not bad.
  7. CupraR_Lad

Cheers buddy, yeah lasted really well :) yeah im thinking of getting a different one soon, just spent the last hour or so looking thought your build thread dude OMG amazing work :)
  8. CupraR_Lad

Well being as it was such a lush day today, i decided it was time to give the R a good wash, started off by full interior clean, hand wash and quick detail finishing with a good engine bay clean. Also added the new Mk2 R Badge, nice little touch :) Enjoy
  9. CupraR_Lad

J King's LCR ... Bent rod :( Engine Rebuild

Great looking car mate, and nice little touches! Have a sneaky peak at my thread if you like ;) keep up the good work.
  10. CupraR_Lad

Yeah here's the original picture.
  11. CupraR_Lad

Which green cotton did you chose?
  12. CupraR_Lad

Yeah i had them in a while back but had a change, now seeing yours made me want to put them back in cheers for that!
  13. CupraR_Lad

Yeah no problem, had it a while now so think it's time for a change!
  14. CupraR_Lad

Yeah I found the love :) new set of wheels and spacers next, the mk4 r32 seats ;) I also found my phantom gauges so might put them back in tomorrow :)
  15. CupraR_Lad

After spending 4 hours polishing the leon this is the result :) very happy. New wheels and spacers next.
  16. CupraR_Lad

Cheers, the badges I found quite easy! Just need to get the carbon really warm with a hair dryer! Bends round the badge a lot easier :)
  17. CupraR_Lad

Haha! Whatever ;) Yeah I'm good thanks how's you? Yeah they are mate got them from a car show a few years back!
  18. CupraR_Lad

what have you done to your car today ?

Tom :p why you not driving it?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise