Search results

1. fr 150 boy

Advice please!

I'm still waiting for the garage to get back to me, fingers crossed its nothing to serious or expensive!!! Wish me luck. I will keep you all posted.:seatgod::seatgod::seatgod::drive2::drive2::drive2:
  2. fr 150 boy

Advice please!

I'm taking it to a garage on Wednesday, they think the engine mounts have failed. Causing it to catch the hydraulic pipes on the steering rack. Have anybody else on here had any similar issues?
  3. fr 150 boy

Advice please!

Anymore ideas ? Thanks
  4. fr 150 boy

Advice please!

Thanks mate, no i didn't hit anything, that's the strange thing about it
  5. fr 150 boy

Advice please!

Last night, I was driving home from work, I put my foot down, then the car started making a clunking & knocking noise!!! It was also making a grinding noise & knocking when on full lock, turning left. When I got home I had no steering fluid in the pas, I topped that up, but it's throwing the...
  6. fr 150 boy

Anyone fit a temperature gauge in?

Even easier get a liquid gauge like I got, it fits in the air vent on the right hand side of the dashboard & gives you everything! Google liquid gauge & you will see mate
  7. fr 150 boy

Anyone fit a temperature gauge in?

That's what I done on a Toyota corolla GTi years ago of mine, I bought from a well known Motorsport store in Wrexham (D.T)
  8. fr 150 boy

what have you done to your car today ?

Had a long life exhaust fitted at Swansea depot today, top job
  9. fr 150 boy

Do anybody know how to remove the passenger side airbag CODE 00589

Airbag came today with the courier at 4pm fitted & knocked the light off with a cheap faultcode reader off fleabay, all done by 5pm happydays!
  10. fr 150 boy

Once A Month Meet!

Sorry i cant be there guys, ive just removed my passenger side airbag, the new one is coming tomorrow off flea bay
  11. fr 150 boy

Any new meets coming up around south wales?

I won't be there sorry, as my dashboard is in bits, still trying to remove my passenger airbag (fault code 00589)
  12. fr 150 boy

Thanks mate, I will have a look now
  13. fr 150 boy

Ok thanks, ive checked the yellow block connector it is dry (im one of the luck ones as my car does not leak any water in) Is the kick panel the plastic bit that runs along the bottom of the passengers side door, which helps the carpet in place? Thanks for the help,mate.
  14. fr 150 boy

Do Anybody know how to remove or check the passenger side airbag from the dash, i was driving along on tuesday, it was a long smooth road & the airbag light came on! I got home put my fault code reader on it came back with the code 00589 I Have taken the complete glovebox out but i dont know...
  15. fr 150 boy

what have you done to your car today ?

Removed passenger seat & glovebox, trying to get the bottom of my airbag light on!! The Code is 00589 Can anybody tell me how to remove the passenger side air back from the dashboard? Thanks.
  16. fr 150 boy

Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

Excellent project! I'm following this too!
  17. fr 150 boy

Airbag light (LCR)

Mine has just come on with the same code 00589 time to take the passenger seat out now
  18. fr 150 boy

Once A Month Meet!

Wheres that ikea cardiff?
  19. fr 150 boy

Best ways to improve handling?

I fitted a white line rear anti roll bar, what a difference best mod I have done
  20. fr 150 boy

Best ways to improve handling?

Well said!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise