Search results

1. jacko18

MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

anyone know the part number for the plastic cover for the side of the passenger seat? where the seat pivots from.thanks
  2. jacko18

Boot Jammed Shut? Heres how to open it....

how do you get the panel off to get at the boot mechanisism i have took the 2 screws out but i can see any more and been fighting with it for ages!
  3. jacko18

key remote problem

new fob
  4. jacko18

key remote problem

here are the better directions.... sit in car, close door. 1) put key in ignition and turn it so all lights come on but dont start the car! 2) turn off and remove the key (do this within a second) 3) hold down the lock button and press unlock 3 times (do this within 2 seconds of removing...
  5. jacko18

MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

clueless thats all il say.
  6. jacko18

120mph & thats it

how do i go about doing that
  7. jacko18

120mph & thats it

mine is the same. i am running a standard intercooler and gets to 120mph and runs out of steam some how. drops about 5 psi and wont budge off 6psi. i have a stadard TIP, going to unplug the maf and see if it makes any diffrence.
  8. jacko18

brake pedal higher than normal!!!

cheers ricardo maneged to get the pedals back in line but the light is still on. havnt drove it yet but im sure it will go off when i start driving around.
  9. jacko18

brake pedal higher than normal!!!

just driving home and the brake pedal came up higher than normal and the clutch became stiffer.whats the matter with it?? jack
  10. jacko18

MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

im sorry didnt see it. sorry.
  11. jacko18

MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

cupra R boost gauge holder part number please!
  12. jacko18

mk3 ibiza or mk3 golf?

i have a mk3 ibiza and my dad has a mk3 golf. his golf is soooooo slow! i used to have a VTR and that used to beat it to 60! load of crap, built like a tank mind. definatly keep the ibiza mate.
  13. jacko18

Intercooler fitting pipework

can forge just supply the kit for that cooler as their setup is mighty pricey
  14. jacko18

anyone got, or heard how good/bad this fmic is?

sort us out a price for that kit Forgemotorsport, i do have the intercooler just need the pipes.
  15. jacko18

MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

cheers rhy
  16. jacko18

17963 P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded

mine did the same thing change the N75 and will solve the problem mate
  17. jacko18

MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

anyone know the part number for a passenger side Electric window motor?
  18. jacko18

key fob locking

get a house mate believe me! carring on with the fob thing...
  19. jacko18

key fob locking

il do that tomorow then. you + my car = Dream on dreamer
  20. jacko18

key fob locking

mwahahaha sorry i forgot to mention oh smatus arsius...... iv tried that. thats the first thing i found to do this morning
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.