Search results

1. Skii

Do I need a re-gas ?

Hi chaps good news - just come back from Kwik Fit and all is now ok, just a simple re-gas done and now my car is icy cold again :) cheers for the advice J
  2. Skii

Do I need a re-gas ?

not really, the snowflake button doesn't seem to have any effect at all :( It is on all the time though, I never turn it off.
  3. Skii

Do I need a re-gas ?

No idea fella, certainly no indication in the service log! I'll take it to KF and see if a re-gas sorts it.
  4. Skii

Do I need a re-gas ?

hi all The aircon seems to be b0rked in my FR - the snowflake symbol doesn't make any difference, I just get air - not cold air wether its on or off. I've checked the fuses, outside temperature seems to be reading a steady 19 degrees, any ideas ?
  5. Skii

fuel quality

I limped around with a spluttering engine for 3 weeks after filling up at Tesco, I've never used Tesco since - never had a problem since.
  6. Skii

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Very well played. SCN has saved me a wad of cash over the years and the help and advice on these forums is second to none.
  7. Skii

Correct foglight

cheers fella - guess I better do some hunting ;)
  8. Skii

Fog lights permanently on!

I had this issue with my 1.8T, the issue was that the switch housing had come apart causing the fogs to stay on along with the main beam. I fixed it by carefully prising the headlight swich out of the dash and pushing the casing back together.
  9. Skii

How good a finish can i get with aerosol?

You can prep yourself with aerosol primer, just make sure you use a lot of wet n' dry and the finish is silky smooth. The colour coat is best left to an expert though.
  10. Skii

Correct foglight

Hi all Just to make sure I'm buying the right part - my front drivers' side foglight is smashed and I need to replace it - the car is a 54 Plate Mk1 FR TDi http://www.britmodeller.com/skii/Skii/Leon/tdi1.jpg prolly a daft question but is this the right part ...
  11. Skii

stuttering under acceleration

hi guys I thought I'd update this topic with the cause of the problem - Tesco diesel. The problem lasted as long as the full tank which I didn't refill untill the fuel light came on, filled up from the local Murco and the problem vanished, haven't had a stutter since. Anyone else had a...
  12. Skii

Connects2 problem

I've contact the dealer who advised me to update my Ipod first and then try it again, si I'm going to give it another try later ! Thanks again :)
  13. Skii

Connects2 problem

Hi mate its an NANO like this but I've never updated the firmware on it - you reckon that might be the cause ?
  14. Skii

Connects2 problem

Hi all Can any Connects2 users (with the full IPOD charging cable) help me out ? I have the CTASTIPOD003 kit which connects to the CD changer port of my Aura CD/Radio head unit, I just can't seem to be able to navigate through my playlist properly, the only 2 buttons that appear to have any...
  15. Skii

IPOD connection

Awesome - just ordered it and it should arrive intime for the weekend :D Thanks for advice fella :)
  16. Skii

IPOD connection

Cheers mate something like this ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CTASTIPOD003-Seat-Toledo-Leon-Arosa-OEM-iPod-Interface-/180498110129?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a068696b1
  17. Skii

IPOD connection

Hi all I know this question gets asked 100 times, but I want to be sure of my options. I have a 2004 FR and I want to rip out the 6 disc changer and replace it in the glovebox with an IPOD nano docking connection, so I can select tracks and charge the IPOD at all times uisng the standard...
  18. Skii

Bumper respray - Thames Valley area

Not a million miles away - how reasonable is 'very' ? :)
  19. Skii

Bumper respray - Thames Valley area

Hi chaps Anyone know where I can get my rear bumper resprayed for a sensible cost ? West London / Berks / Bucks area ? Cheers J
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise