Search results

1. viperrr

Aero Wiper Upgrade Set

I don't know about fronts, but the Fabia wiper is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the standard one, there really is such a difference!
  2. viperrr

service warning - how can i turn it off?!

this is what my manual says... Switch off engine Keep the reset button next to the speedometer turned to the right and switch on ignition. "Service" will appear in digital display Keep the above mentioned button pressed for at least 1 second until the indicator is reset. That should do it for...
  3. viperrr

Hi Guys new owner here need some advice

If we're thinking about the same thing, it'll be the Toureg rear wiper edit: There's a pic in this thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135809
  4. viperrr

service warning - how can i turn it off?!

Have a look in the manual :) It's in there, but I couldn't get it to work when I did mine. In the end I just got angry with it and pressed/twisted it violently and somehow I managed it :happy:
  5. viperrr

Are my lights wonky ?

I think that's right. If you turn it one notch less than all the way, can you pull it out and just have your main fronts and rear fog on without the front fogs? edit: what he said :)
  6. viperrr

flip key info thread

Hi Ben I'm pretty sure your car should have a remote locking keyfob somewhere.. the 1.8 SE is a higher trim version than my 1.6S and I have one. It may have just been lost, but yes you should be able to get a remote key to work with your car
  7. viperrr

some w-----r just wrote my daughters car off

ooh that's some crazy damage, glad every thing's worked out in catching that muppet though
  8. viperrr

can not make my mind up

Blimey, Those wheels are huuuuuge!
  9. viperrr

Best parts for my personal modifying.

I'm in exactly the same boat as you :)
  10. viperrr

Issues with coding keys to immobiliser

I'm going to assume it's the transponder, a local car locksmith told me you need a fresh chip or it just won't work. (right before he told me he'd sell me one and code my key for £60!)
  11. viperrr

hey man, yeah I do.. but I only just realised the blank blade I ordered from eBay is coming from Hong Kong, and the guy only ships on fridays!! God knows when it'll get here, hopefully this week though
  12. viperrr

I've read a reasonable amount about this, and I'm under the assumption that you need a brand new transponder to code a used key from eBay. I got mine from www.hickleyvaltone.com I've not yet got round to coding it in though
  13. viperrr

Bee-Sting Aerial..

Yeah that's the fella I got mine from and had fitting issues. Seems like my problem was rare though
  14. viperrr

Bee-Sting Aerial..

I wish mine was from him! I paid about £11 in total, nice find
  15. viperrr

Bee-Sting Aerial..

I couldn't get mine to screw on for love nor money, no matter how hard I pushed and turned it. I had to shave away some of the rubber to expose more of the thread
  16. viperrr

flip key info thread

It was Seat Crewe I believe, I got the e-mail address from the forum section here. I have tried e-mailing them again with the extra letters on the end, and I'll give my local dealer a shot when I call them later edit: OUCH! My local dealer has quoted £90+ VAT to re-program my immobiliser!! I...
  17. viperrr

flip key info thread

Gah, badge number? Hey guys, I've had a trawl through here since page 26 or wherever, and it's mentioned that the part number for the wee seat badge is 1M0 837 891A I e-mailed a dealer about this, and he tells me it's the wrong part number. He also mentioned that it looks like the badges...
  18. viperrr

Setting the digital clock

Be careful though, don't want to break it :happy:
  19. viperrr

How much would you pay for Seat Leon 1.6s..............

wow. That's so odd. There really were none at that price when I was looking late June/early July... wish there were though!
  20. viperrr

How much would you pay for Seat Leon 1.6s..............

ehhh? Where do you get that from? I couldn't find a single one under £3k when I was looking a couple of months ago
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.