Search results

1. Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tyre pressures

That's what I run mine at and they haven't exploded as of yet. :D
  2. Rumbling from front end

Mine turned out to be a wheel bearing. Running perfectly now.
  3. Black Leon FR on 18'' Black Orion

They seem to have put the steering wheel on the wrong side. Sorry mate.
  4. whistling tdi

Love the turbo whistle but 2 years on still look in the rear view mirror to check I'm not being followed by plod! Also had the funny issue of people trying to find the back door handles :D
  5. Camskill offer on Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Fitted these to my FR TDi on Friday and they are fantastic. Massive grooves have got a tendency to pick up stones though.
  6. Black Leon FR on 18'' Black Orion

Stealthy. Needs a wash though and I'm sure the friendly dealer will happily cover it in swirl marks for you! ;)
  7. New Seat owner

I had an Ibiza Ecomotive as a courtesy car yesterday. The noise it made on tickover reminded me of a strimmer. Not a bad drive though to be honest. It did 47mpg driving around the city centre!
  8. Rumbling from front end

Deffo front end. I've had the alignment done on the back and the tyres haven't been on long. Had it in the dealers today for a few bits but they didn't bother looking at the rumbling, which is nice. Still there, reckon it may be a wheel bearing.
  9. Rumbling from front end

Can't figure which side it is and turning/braking seems to make no difference. Seems to be entirely due to wheel rotation.
  10. Rumbling from front end

Noticed a real rumble from the front end of my FR after doing a few nurburgring laps. It stays when I put the clutch in and changes volume according to the road surface I'm on, prompting me to think it must be my tyres. Replaced them today and it's still the same. Any idea what it could be?
  11. Lumina Orange FR arrives tomorrow

I'm near Selby as well. Small world! I'm sure I'll come across you at some point then. Seen a few FRs about but someone in my village has trumped me with a lovely white K1 with black wheels. As for an Xscape meet, sounds a cracking idea.
  12. Lumina Orange FR arrives tomorrow

It's the one thing I love about my Chrono Yellow FR. Still turns heads, not sure a black one does no matter how stealthy it is. Will keep an eye out for a Lumina knocking about in Yorkshire. Which end of the fair county are you at?
  13. Any photos of 18" and 19" alloys on Mk2 Leon pls?

Saw someone on eBay doing the set of black BBS for £450 or so sans tyres.
  14. BBS Alloys -: Advice Needed

That's what you think! I'll have it up on bricks by the morning.
  15. Any photos of 18" and 19" alloys on Mk2 Leon pls?

Anyone got any 18" Orions or Andromedas left over from all this chopping and changing? Need some soon and don't fancy paying full whack.
  16. What are these Black alloys?

post a link?
  17. Cheapest way to upgrade to 18s

prefer to stick to Seat rims. I love the bbs cks but they don't come under "cheap"!
  18. Cheapest way to upgrade to 18s

I currently have 17s on my FR and want to upgrade (probably to andromeda or orion alloys). I need them sharpish as i'm due some new front tyres. What's the cheapest way of doing it? Seems nothing about second hand.
  19. 1st Service Cost

David Cook are fantastic in my experience. I took my car in for a service there and left it with them overnight. When I went to pick it up the next morning I was there early with the sales guys but service weren't in yet. They gave me the keys to a lovely candy cupra and left me to it while I...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.