Search results

1. ULEZ

How is this car ULEZ compliant ? https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202311153992324?sort=distance&advertising-location=at_cars&make=SEAT&model=Altea%20XL&postcode=ct79jg&fromsra
  2. Car shaking

I have a 2013 1.6 deisel Altea, I only have this problem when driving on a motorway and its something that comes and goes, I can be doing 70mph on cruise with no issues. It seems between 40-60mph the car makes a sould like I have a flat tyre and today for the first time you could feel a...
  3. Airbag Fault

Managed to get a picture of the faulty sensor. Would any of these off ebay work on my car even though the part no is slighty different ??? https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=5WK43273&_sacat=0
  4. Altea 2013 manual gearbox oil

I've booked my 2013 manual 1.6 diesel Altea in for its 100k mile service I asked the garage if they could change the gearbox oil at the same time, the garage seems to think the box is sealed for life is this correct ? If not what would be the correct oil to use thanks.
  5. Arona FR Sport

Hi everyone, I'm looking at buying a second hand FR Sport 115bhp should I go for one with the new digital cockpit, are there any issues with viewing in bright day light ect ? Thanks.
  6. Altea 1.9 tdi AirCon issue

Hi it's getting to that time of year when we need to use our air conditioning and unfortunately mine is not working, I had it regassed last year but that didn't help I've also ran Vag Com with no errors showing up. Anyone with any ideas of what the issue might be or other things to check ...
  7. Altea 1.9 Diesel engine oil.

Hello everyone I've just purchased a 55 Plate Altea 1.9 Diesel & would like to change the oil but I'm not 100% sure what grade/type to go for so any recommendations would be great thanks.
  8. Rear door outer handle issue

Hi while redoing the door seals I seem to have buggered up the rear outer door handle & inside guide bar. I cant get the handle to fit flush with the door something inside to door is stopping it but I cant see what. Also this wire wont stay in place think I will need to glue it once the...
  9. Shed of the week

As my car might be written off this week I've been looking at other options & found this beauty. :blink...
  10. New Door Required

Only had this car a few weeks got up this morning to find this damage. What's the best option get a replacement off ebay & get it sprayed ?
  11. New wheel fitment

I have a 2007 Formula sport Ibiza & I'm looking to change the wheels. The new ones are 215 45 16 5x100 with a 43 offset, will these fit ok ?
  12. New Double Din Radio

Old stock radio reception was getting a bit iffy so decided to upgrade to a new double din unit, went for the Kenwood DPX-406DAB taking the old one out & fitting the new one was quite easy, purchased all the necessary cables.
  13. Lambda sensor

Driving the car today & the engine warning light came on so connected the laptop to check the codes & got these two results. With the info above does it mean the second sensor is faulty after the cat ? Any idea what this relates to as the car had a new battery last year...
  14. Ibiza front Speaker wires

Fitting some new front speakers to my 57 plate Ibiza sport, managed to get the door car off & new speaker fitted but the speaker connection block has four wires so not sure which ones to use, I have tried looking on the forum for an answer but no luck. Thanks.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.