Search results

1. bluehaze

Low mileage cambelt change?

4 years is only for low mileage cars
  2. bluehaze

Low mileage cambelt change?

I was told 60k by one dealer and 120k by another so got on to seat uk they said "After investigating your query with SEAT UK's Technical Department, I can advise that the timing belt on your vehicle should be checked at 60,000 miles and every 20,000 thereafter. The timing belt can be changed...
  3. bluehaze

Leon FR Bra

you should not use for more than 7 days according to the manufacturer so a complete waste of time, otherwise the paint will not fade at the same rate as the rest
  4. bluehaze

Tyre pressures are crucial on the LCR

why do some of you run other pressures? would you cook chicken at a different temperature to the instructions or anything else for that matter perhaps you put condoms on your head rather than your **** as you know better :w4nk: :w4nk: :w4nk: :w4nk: :w4nk: :w4nk: 33 is the right pressure...
  5. bluehaze

Altea Freetrak (was:Seat have something up their sleeve for Geneva)

I am at the show on friday, so will get some close up pictures after the webcam launch, anyone else going?
  6. bluehaze

Ovni Yello respray problems

You are missing the point: All paint fades I had a problem after 3 months when the paint has not had a chance to fade. Red fades more than all other colours FACT For your problems to be blamed on paint fade alone is crazy. The method of wash and detailing or waxing will affect individual...
  7. bluehaze

Ovni Yello respray problems

rubbish rubbish rubbish yellow doesn't fade anymore than any other colour, rob they are talk crap to you. Red is the worst colour for fading, white and yellow are the hardest to match. My car was damaged (onvi yellow when it was only 3 months old and had no fading. It spent over 4 months in...
  8. bluehaze

Insurance under £300

privilege quoted crazy excess figs for example 500 fire and theft some companys are only 150, i have noticed when searching that you really have to look at the excess figs, legal cover, hire/courtesy cover etc to ensure that the quotes are really what they appear to be.
  9. bluehaze

Insurance under £300

Georgie I was paying over a grand a few years back it will come down just don't crash or get banned:D
  10. bluehaze

Insurance under £300

have used direct line in the past no good this time same with privilage will try tesco, tesco came out at £954!!!!!!! I'm 30, medium risk postcode, 7 years protect NCB partner on policy but she had an accident last year, so this time it would probably be less without her as named driver but...
  11. bluehaze

Insurance under £300

No will give it ago:)
  12. bluehaze

Insurance under £300

Hi my insurance on the LCR is due in a few days, this year i have got it down to about £350 my lowest so far has anyone got it below £300? if so which company, any ideas appreciated to save more money. Last year Elephant were best this year it is looking like admiral I have tried confused.com...
  13. bluehaze

New Cupra! What colour...

you are right of course, years ago i had a white golf mark3 and whenit was clean it looked stunning, although a lot of people dont like white i do! and now many police and para,edic cars are blue or silver white is even more rare
  14. bluehaze

New Cupra! What colour...

deffo candy white, candy white, candy white!!!! bored with yellow red looks cheap and fades black pain to clean shows swirl marks SILVER sooooooo last season will reduce resale value due to over supply now 1/3 of all cars are silver zenith grey 2nd choice for me nice!
  15. bluehaze

LCR Reliability - Poor

too true, the 1.8 unit is reliable because it is 30 years old yes 30 years old! The coil packs was a common vag fault and has affected other brands because all the car companies use the same small numbe rof key suppliers for parts like that. It's the accountants who need shooting because...
  16. bluehaze

LCR Reliability - Poor

water pump is a common fault with all vw group cars and vauxhall, you have been warned! I've got to 60k with a few faults along the way: rear wash wipe motor broke clutch cylinder went lots of creaks and rattles glove box kept falling open fold rear seat release stuck NSF seat belt...
  17. bluehaze

antena leon cupra

do a search there are loads of threads on this you can put it back
  18. bluehaze

Want a Arosa!!!

bloody text speak again, get a life:censored: :ban: [:@] t*at
  19. bluehaze

Advice Please

Wash wipe connector can break inside the boot lining, the water then goes inside and can affect the alarm and the wiper operation.
  20. bluehaze

New owner?

The mark 2 is a slightly different yellow which i like too, I have no regrets. It is always a talking point, easy to find in the carpark, people seem to get out my way more. I love the colour. Lots of people hate it others love it too especially women which is cool. It is the true marmite...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.