Search results

1. Radio change

No, the original stereo is useless when you are playing music via the Mki9100... So much so that you can actually turn it off if you want to.
  2. Radio change

Volume is controlled by the Parrot volume controls :-)
  3. Radio change

When you are streaming music through the parrot device, the parrot is doing the amplification not the standard headunit.
  4. Radio change

The kit cost me £109.99... I took it to a professional to be fitted which cost me a further £50. As of yet... I've seen no downsides!
  5. Radio change

I was looking for a similar OEM looking upgrade/unit solution... after searching high and low with no good results, other than the standard "install a second headunit" suggstions which I really didn't want to do... I opted for something to solve all my issues in one go. I upgraded my front and...
  6. Imperial Blue Ibiza Cupra

Looking very nice chap, I saw this advertised and was half tempted myself but I couldn't justify owning two and I wouldn't part with mine :-)
  7. Fuel consumption??

I average about 20-25mpg around town depending on driving style, long runs normally see 35-40mpg... Currently running stage 2.
  8. Parrot

Yes, the screen runs from and is powered by the blue-box which in turn is powered by the car's battery... The remote is wireless and does require a new battery every 3/4 months depending on how much you use it... but they are pennies and very simple to change. There are cheaper parrot options...
  9. Parrot

I have a Parrot Mki9100, it's an awesome piece of kit. It was professionally installed for me but i'm sure someone with a little electrical know-how could work it out. Allows me to stream music from my iPhone/iPod while charging it and also has AUX and USB input... It solved all of my audio...
  10. Where should this vac hose be?

Image link not working...
  11. Intercooler Pipework & Coldside Relocation

3AM... Seriously? Do you ever sleep lad!? Now THAT is what I call a diagram! :-o I did have a big dig around on here before drawing this up and most people say the only real benifit to doing a coldside relocation is to improve the life of the DV... Apparently it has no impact on preformance at...
  12. Intercooler Pipework & Coldside Relocation

Evening Guys / Girls, After a few hours of research on here I have put together the following diagram which I belive to be correct? (Let me know if i'm completely off the mark!) I'm currently looking around for a Mk3 Cupra to buy and am buying bits and pieces... I put this together to get...
  13. show me your nob?

Help's if I attach the photo I suppose!
  14. show me your nob?

Spotted this little OEM looking knob on eBay a few weeks back, still not fitted it! LED backlit glow matches the dash/dials perfectly and it's not too "BLING BLING".
  15. Dan's GTX3582r, 2.0 20v, project '600'

For £400 you cant go wrong with that heap haha!
  16. thePHILosiphers FR TDi - Stage 2 Complete - SOLD!!

Love it, will keep an eye on this thread... subtle monster!
  17. Mk3 standard Cupra wheels or Cupra r wheels

Lepsons again 10/10 on service and quality!
  18. ebay 3inch downpipe and decat ? Anyone bought one?

I've just ordered one of these downpipe kits from eBay... spacing it out seems like a sensible idea!
  19. MPG Display - Can it be done?

Mine does exactly the same, once into the extended MFA options it disables the top three options. But it does show me the "live" MPG and thats great! Thanks for the help guys!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.