Search results

1. VCDS Help in Glasgow

Hi Joee, I can help you out , but wont be back home until the middle of next week. I have the sensor and switch to install myself, so you can help me.
  2. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Can this be done okay with VCDS 17.8 ?? I got the sensor and switch about a year ago, but when I was going to do it Rosstech did a firmware update on the cable and there seemed to be issues if not using the previous version of VCDS. Cheers JJ
  3. FR 150 TDI Remap Advice

Hi All, I was thinking of changing my car, but as the TDI FR only has 13k miles on I am thinking I should just remap it. I was looking a the Superchips bluefin which gives 179hp, but noticed Celtic tuning remap can give 199hp. But the bluefin map seems to give more torque than the...
  4. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Is it possible to change LED indicators to the Audi pulse indicators ?
  5. Cupra 5 Door Spoiler Part Numbers ?

Did it come in a Seat box or is it a copy ?
  6. Cupra 5 Door Spoiler Part Numbers ?

I am working over in Netherlands, and spotted this. It seems to have an FR front bumper, but standard back bumper so not sure it is an FR at all. But it has the extra spoilers with the standard spoiler.
  7. Cupra 5 Door Spoiler Part Numbers ?

Hi, What part numbers do I need to make my 5 door FR with no spoiler look like this ?
  8. B Pillar trim replacents

Do they actually peel off or are they bolted on ? I made the mistake of letting my dealer wash my car during the service now I got a big scratch on the drivers side, I should of known better !
  9. Freezing Infotainment Screen

I started getting this a few weeks ago, you basically have to leave it for a while to unfreeze its self. Its little things like this and water in the rear LEDs that put you right off a car. Especially when lots of people/cars have the same issue.
  10. Auto Lights retrofit?

Hi Andy_CSS I just got the parts and have full VCDS, when I do this I am going to create a guide. I like to know what I am doing before messing with my car, but I am struggling to get any feedback on the VCDS coding process. Have you found any guides online ? Cheers JJ
  11. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Just ordered the parts and have full VCDS, can any one post a quick guide to change the coding ? Deathjam, did mange to sort it out ? Cheers JJ
  12. Cracked tail lights

UPDATE --------- Went to the dealers and they swapped the tail light out, without any hassles. I also had a look around at cars with LEDS on the forecourt and 5 had the same issue as mine. Cheers JJ
  13. Cracked tail lights

Hi, Just giving the car a clean and noticed this in the off side rear light. I don't see any cracks in the light though. Having a read here seems to suggest it is a warranty claim and should be swapped. Does this look like a warranty claim ? Cheers JJ
  14. Auto Lights retrofit?

Thanks Deathjam Do you know what you need to do with VCDS ?
  15. Auto Lights retrofit?

Any update on this Tom_91 ? Even part numbers would be good so I can get them ordered. Cheers JJ
  16. Minor Bodywork Repairs Required

I feel for you mate this has happened to me several times, makes you want to get rid and get an old banger... I am thinking of going back to the Ibiza and the swage line through the door was one of things I was thinking about. This is the world we live in I am afraid some people don't give a...
  17. Would S5 Wheels Fit Leon ?

Hi Would these specs fit a Leon MK2 FR TDI , thanks. Wheel specs are 8.5 x 19" / ET 32 / 5 X 112 Thanks JJ
  18. FR TDI Using Coolant ??

Ok still having problems. Dealer said they replaced the EGR cooler, when I got it back they had over filled the coollant well over the max line. I checked after about 700 miles and it was back down under the max level. Now 350 miles more it is down between the max and min. I am really am...
  19. Warranty issues - not happy

Hi, When you pick ur car up after warranty work has been carried out and parts have been replaced what do you get as proof work has been carried out. When I went back last Friday the dealer asked me to sign a bit of paper confirming that work had been done to the car. But, it didn't...
  20. FR Seats Uncomfortable ?

Does anyone find the seats in their FR uncomfortable ? I drive 300 mile journeys regularly and keep getting a stiff lower back. My dad has a Toledo stylance with sport pack, and the seats in that are much more comfortable that my FR seats. Cheers JJ Anyone intrested in BTCC...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.