Search results

1. Glassy80

whats a 51 plate ibiza cupra worth?

Thats a good deal wastegate. Are you going to tune it? Mines priced because i've spent £1500 on mods.
  2. Glassy80

mk3 ibiza or mk3 golf?

You would have to be mad to swap an Ibiza Cupra for a MK3 Golf GTi.
  3. Glassy80

New Engine???

Pointless. Just get a quicker Ibiza.
  4. Glassy80

New wheels fitted

That bugger needs lowered.
  5. Glassy80

MAF test

Weird. When I had MAF issues the car drove like a new car without the MAF plugged in, and would konk out if I plugged it back in and started the engine.
  6. Glassy80

cat d repair

If there is not history or log book, i'd personally not touch it. These things are pretty easy to clock, and you will struggle to sell it on once you are done with it. If its cheap and you are planning on running it into the ground, then its a good deal.
  7. Glassy80

List of problems..

I bet you any money its the MAF sensor. When mine went and I unplugged it the TC stopped working and the engine management light came on. I turn the TC off anyway, but its still annoying.
  8. Glassy80

where do i stand legally (garage ruined my wheels)

Fair play for him for saying he'll pay for the front two. A good sprayer will choose a colour depending on the other two anyway, so you wont even notice the difference.
  9. Glassy80

What size tyres on standard wheels?

3 months? Feck ell, thats not long. Do you think you are Damon Hill or something? ;)
  10. Glassy80

I got two of them fitted for £100. Nice.
  11. Glassy80

realised something tonight...(handling)

I have Konigsports and a front strut brace, and mine handles extremely well. Its certainly a lot better than my next door neighbours Clio 172.
  12. Glassy80

FK konigsports...

I've got them, and I've had no problems with them. They were actually recommended to me by someone high up at Jabba, so I cant imagine them getting it wrong.
  13. Glassy80

Lovely stuff, thanks lads.
  14. Glassy80

Morning all. Just about to order some tyres online, and was wondering what size tyres ill need for the standard cupra wheels?
  15. Glassy80

New MAF required

Yep, £57 form euro car parts for a Bosch one as well. Cheers lads.
  16. Glassy80

New MAF required

I've just called German & Swedish and they said £50 + VAT. That sounds pretty good.
  17. Glassy80

New MAF required

Afternoon all. I had some issues so un-plugged my MAF and my car was like a new car. Its running the best its even ran without the MAF plugged in. Can anyone recommend a site to buy a replacement, and how much am I looking at?
  18. Glassy80

I have a few stupid questions...

Thanks mate.
  19. Glassy80

No worries, will get one sorted ASAP. Is it best to get them from main dealers? Any ideas on prices?
  20. Glassy80

Please forgive my thickness, but I have a few questions. 1 - My car wasnt boosting, so I un-plugged the MAF and its been running like a dream ever since. Does this simply mean I need to replace the MAF, or might there be other things causing it? 2 - How bad is it to drive the car with the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.