Search results

1. Leroy75

Cupra Noise

Milltek are looking for a donor Leon Cupra. You get a free cat back exhaust for your troubles!
  2. Leroy75

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I do like the orange wrap :) [/URL][/IMG]
  3. Leroy75

Traded car for Seat Leon

It is a good looking car. I've already had the sides resprayed under warranty due to the excessive chipping. I just don't get on with it. I was too impatient and couldn't wait another year for the Cupra to come out, so bought the vxr.
  4. Leroy75

Traded car for Seat Leon

Not ordered a Cupra yet, but will be getting rid of this! [/URL][/IMG]
  5. Leroy75

I've only had the 4 offers too and I did it on Saturday. Probably same 4 as lowest price was in Scotland too!
  6. Leroy75

7.58 Lap record.

Only in my spare time :lol: Think I missed a t out there :)
  7. Leroy75

7.58 Lap record.

I was running on upgraded brembo brakes and Michelin pilot sport cup 2 tyres.
  8. Leroy75

It was very bad with the vxr. Owners were having the whole car resprayed under warranty. Poor quality paint plus 20" wheels with soft tyres! The sides were covered in chips, not just one or two. Literally hundreds. Puts you off driving it hard as you can hear the stones rattling around the wheel...
  9. Leroy75

No mate. It's a great looking car and interior is a nice place to be. But too many issues with them. Stone chips the main one. Mines already been resprayed under warranty! They may have solved that problem now, I'm not sure. U need to check out the vxr forum. Depreciation is huge, gearbox not so...
  10. Leroy75

Yes I'll be going elsewhere. I checked out that carwow this morning. I'd never heard of them till I saw them mentioned on here. I also had a look at broker4cars which came up with a 5.5k saving on a virtually fully spec'd one. I definately need a test drive first tho. Bought my current car...
  11. Leroy75

I was hoping to maybe get one ordered today. I'd arranged a test drive for today. Phoned dealer half hour before I got there so they could get it out of the showroom. All I got to do was sit in it, no test drive, no figure's of any sort and not even a p/x figure. Not too happy to say the least...
  12. Leroy75

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Sold it!
  13. Leroy75

Audi tt rs alloys

I'm changing mine already, don't like them anymore :(
  14. Leroy75

What next after Cupra

I'm currently looking to change to the 135i m sport coupe. Simple remap from Evolve and it'll be pushing 360+ bhp! Quicker than the E92 M3 in a straight line.... Also been looking at the 370Z and most others in this thread. Still no idea what I'll actually go for!
  15. Leroy75

BTCC Front splitter development

Look's good! If it wasn't for the many speed bumps round my way I'd definitely of had one.
  16. Leroy75

Yep. It's on eBay at £14995 (with best offer), but that includes the private plate.
  17. Leroy75

Today I put it up for sale!
  18. Leroy75

What will you replace your cupra with ?

Should be swapping mine to an E92 BMW M3 or Porsche Cayman, in the next month or two. Though I may find it hard to part with the K1.
  19. Leroy75

Leon's (Leroy75), Leon K1

Been a while since I updated this! Done a few things since, fitted the Milltek sport cat and gone Revo Stage 2. Also fitted an S3 intercooler and the TT RS alloys. Oh, and added the honeycombe behind the front grill and a couple of Revo badges. So here's a few more pics.........:D
  20. Leroy75

anyone want a bargain????

I lie. It's still on eBay at £250 starting bid. Only £130 brand new!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.