Search results

1. sooty16v

Ibiza Cupra MK3 Blue SOLD :(

MMMM KT1's! 9's on the front look dope, how close are they to the suspension? Looking good man!
  2. sooty16v

Hids!

Yup, need to do a bit of eliminating and swap over ballasts/bulbs. Haven't been driving the car this week so will check it over the weekend! Dane! Will get in touch if I need a new ballast! Years warranty yup, but lost all the paperwork :doh: and the company don't sell hids anymore...
  3. sooty16v

Hids!

Yeh but they're the same price as a new kit!
  4. sooty16v

Hids!

Yeh, I've seen two for £50 and a brand new set delivered next day for £45! Whats the fitment again, H7?
  5. sooty16v

Hids!

Grrrrrrrr! Better of buying a new set cos the chances of finding ONE ballast are like :shrug: Thanks for the reply dude..
  6. sooty16v

Hids!

Right, had these on for a mere 7 months and now only ones working! Any ideas? I checked all wiring etc and nothing unusual is visible. It has been raining cats and dogs recently so maybe down to that!? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  7. sooty16v

Split/deep dish wheels - your opinions

Neither! Whats your budget? Have a look on www.dubmeister.co.uk
  8. sooty16v

think im gunna sell up

In the same situation..fed up of niggly issues and just want something I can enjoy and not worry about the next impending issue! Will probably put mine up for sale soon :-(
  9. sooty16v

My Mk3 Imperial Blue Ibiza Cupra * Final Update 30/5/10*

Hmm...black badge, something I been contemplating for a long time but don't feel it has the same impact on a black car as it does on a red/blue! Looks nice dude! Should bring it to one of the kingston meets seeing as you're not that far!
  10. sooty16v

wing scoop 0 where can i get this ?

Always liked the look of these...Might try try it!
  11. sooty16v

My Daily Mk3 Imperial Blue Ibiza On Porsche Splits!

Loooks hot! Was looking forward to seeing them on for a long time now - remember the thread on e38 when u posted pics of the wheels in the condition you bought them in! Twists should look interesting!
  12. sooty16v

New wheels...

Red centres on the wheels? Photoshop anyoneeeee? :D
  13. sooty16v

New wheels...

haha, hopefully have pics for ya at the end of the month!
  14. sooty16v

15mm spacers and 7.5" wheels

Defo get 195 40's dude. The extra clearance you get will maybe even allow you to run 20mm spacers! I had 195 40's on 7.5x17's et 15 and they were perfect :)
  15. sooty16v

New wheels...

yeh, however not all the colours of the rainbow unfortunately :lol:
  16. sooty16v

15mm spacers and 7.5" wheels

Quite simply, yes. What tyres u running?
  17. sooty16v

New wheels...

Few touches and colourful mods! Probably next tuesday dude? Will text ya monday evening to confirm!
  18. sooty16v

New wheels...

Not yet dude...after the bodyshop :D
  19. sooty16v

fancy photos-my mk3 cupra

Quality pics man - white cupra wheels look surprisingly good!
  20. sooty16v

New wheels...

Veedubs, Audi's, Beemer's, a Porsche AND a Bentley GT Continental :lol: Wayne never turned up...u neeeed a courtesy drive in it for sure, the thing is raapid!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise