Search results

1. the bear1986

lights on dash dimmed

Thats what i thought but i only replaced the battery 6 months ago and as soon as i did that thats when the dimmed airbag light came on. I have had it scanned by an obd2 reader and no fault codes were found.
  2. the bear1986

lights on dash dimmed

hi guys just need some advice please. on my dash I've always had my airbag light on but quite dimmed but when I first start the car the light lights up as it should its once the car has started it dims. now I was driving to work this morning the TCS light started to flicker but again really...
  3. the bear1986

Coolant issue.

does anyone know what part number you need to replace the seal on these 2 pipes that go in to the cabin?
  4. the bear1986

New radiator time on 130 PD?

Yeah ive just found them and they are leaking water. How do i go about changing them? Is it an easy fix or a big job
  5. the bear1986

possible head gasket

hi sorry for the late response but how did you get on with doing the head gasket? did it solve the issue
  6. the bear1986

New radiator time on 130 PD?

hi sorry to a pain but I'm also losing coolant where is the bulkhead please.
  7. the bear1986

Coolant issue.

hey sorry to ask also but im having the same issue with my coolant also. checked a week ago all gone. filled it up and it had a little bit of foam in the header tank as the water was rushing in but only lost some coolant since there but have used Kseal and kept topping up the coolant. if this is...
  8. the bear1986

climate control tricks

Hey bump for this as my seat cordoba 2003 is now playing up arghhh. Ive had it regased and it has no leaks but the aircon isn't switching on i can get hot but no cold unless its cold outside. Please help.
  9. the bear1986

gearbox failed need help

Thanks for all the advice. cables are fine but gearbox is now buggered its at the garage and it does need a new box. Does anyone know whos good at rebuilding these gearboxes?
  10. the bear1986

gearbox failed need help

Ah ok any idea what you would call them as tried ger box bushes and nothings coming up. Also is there a guide on here as have used the search and cant find anything just loads of build threads lol. Sorry for the questions.
  11. the bear1986

gearbox failed need help

Ok is it very easy to do and see for yourself on whats worn and reseting the cables? Also if the bushes have worn where do i get replacements from. Also when i did select first and second gear i could rev the engine but the car wouldn't move would worn bushes do this? Or is this a trbuild im...
  12. the bear1986

gearbox failed need help

Hey ive got a seat cordoba 2003 reg 1.9pd tdi 130 so the same as the ibiza. i cant engage first, second and reverse but i can the other 4 gears. Ive heard sometimes it can be a link that breaks that stops you from engaging them gears but not 100% thats whats happend does anyone else know or...
  13. the bear1986

possible head gasket

Hi does anyone know what it would cost to have a head gasket replaced on a 2003 1.9pd tdi 130 engine as my cordy has covered 96k miles but I keep getting a mayo type stuff on my oil filler cap but not the dip stick and my coolant keeps dropping down I have used K seal but that's not worked, I...
  14. the bear1986

ibiza mk4 part numbers

does anyone know the part number for the FR or Cupra gear knob and gaitar please
  15. the bear1986

what fits

that's what I thought but wasn't sure if one from a different model would fit eg leon or polo /golf. I have to say thank you for the reply badger
  16. the bear1986

what fits

ok that's not bad what about aftermarket exhausts as I used to have a milltek on my old Ibiza and ive looked on the milltek website and it gives no options for the cordoba.
  17. the bear1986

what fits

ok cool what about seats and door cards can they be changed around and exhausts? also are the wheel pcd the same for both models? again sorry for the questions
  18. the bear1986

what fits

no the post its a 2003 reg
  19. the bear1986

what fits

Sorry for posting in this section and not the Cordoba part but I know this will get more views. just a quick question does any know what parts fit from a mk4 Ibiza to a Cordoba mk3 and the wheel size for both models please. I used to have a mk4 Ibiza 130 but sold it years ago so have found a...
  20. the bear1986

6L Cordoba TDI

ah ok. what about front and rear seats from an Ibiza will they? and the gear knob and wheels? sorry for the questions but ive only ever had an Ibiza so this is a new one for me.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members